Birchbox November 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My November box shipped the 19th  and I got it by the 30th, but with APO you cant never be too sure how long it will take. We're in Stuttgart, been here for 7 years.

Wow, some boxes I have managed to get fast others take about a month. My October Beauty Army box took 2 months to get delivered While I just got my November one today. My sister-in-law shipped us a package on the 30th and it got here today. We have only been here for a little over two months and this it our first time overseas so it is taking some getting used to.

That's so awesome that even far away, you're able to enjoy subscription services! And thank you to you husband for protecting our nation. So, they sent me a tracking number for my second account's Nov. box on Monday (finally!), but it hasn't updated. I called them yesterday, and the girl told me she didn't have any information, either! She comp'd January (since they've already charged me for Dec) because she said they were out of replacements. Total bummer. =( But oh well, at least I got a 100 points for it being late, plus a free month. I wish I had my box, but I guess these things happen. She said it might still show up, so maybe I'll get lucky/randomly surprised.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow, some boxes I have managed to get fast others take about a month. My October Beauty Army box took 2 months to get delivered While I just got my November one today. My sister-in-law shipped us a package on the 30th and it got here today. We have only been here for a little over two months and this it our first time overseas so it is taking some getting used to.
It definitely takes some getting used to, but try to make the best of it.  Have you been to any of the Christmas markets?

It definitely takes some getting used to, but try to make the best of it.  Have you been to any of the Christmas markets?
Not yet, I am going on a trip to the Frankfurt one soon and hopefully I can get down to the one here in Wiesbaden. I think the hardest thing for me is trying to find a place downtown to park, just driving downtown here scares me lol.

Not yet, I am going on a trip to the Frankfurt one soon and hopefully I can get down to the one here in Wiesbaden. I think the hardest thing for me is trying to find a place downtown to park, just driving downtown here scares me lol.
LoL driving here can be a bit intimidating, I learned to drive here. I'm sure you can find public transportation to take you to a local one. The public transportation here is pretty good.

LoL driving here can be a bit intimidating, I learned to drive here. I'm sure you can find public transportation to take you to a local one. The public transportation here is pretty good.
I have a friend here that has already figured out the city buses so we plan on exploring downtown sometime next week. I signed up for Culture College and they take you on a walking tour of the city as well as teaching you some stuff you should know while living here.

I have a friend here that has already figured out the city buses so we plan on exploring downtown sometime next week. I signed up for Culture College and they take you on a walking tour of the city as well as teaching you some stuff you should know while living here.
Thats great!!!

Just FYI, I got the Jouer cracker, and I am so glad I only paid $2 for it. The lip enhancer is nice, but the costume ring is the worst quality I think I have ever seen in a ring, and I get lots of costume jewelry out of candles, so that is really saying something. The metal is a pretty rose gold color, but it was molded sloppily, the stone is crooked, might be that way on purpose, but the stone itself is set wonky. Also the stone is a really boring white. I wasn't expecting anything fancy, but I was expecting something that was at least comparable to Claires. The packaging is really pretty, though.

Back