Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 I picked the Holiday Hacks box. Mom and I use dry shampoo once a week, I adore Greenleaf candles (especially Starlight), and I'm interested in the Miranesse mascara. I don't remember the other items, but I'm excited enough :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I picked the tea mask, mostly because I would never spring for a $58 mask without trying it first (and seeing some semi-miraculous results). Also, I think the toothpaste tube packaging is really cute, if not entirely practical. I was sorely tempted by the curated box, but I've already sampled the dry shampoo and Dr. Lipp (liked both) and not very interested in the mascara. The candle and mask were harder to pass up.

None of the PYS interested me, so I went with Holiday Hacks. Have wanted to try the amika dry shampoo anyway!

I went with the Royal Apothic Cuppa Cuppa Tea Mask because I loved the story behind it that they mentioned on the sneak peek vid. I couldn't help it, plus, I'm excited to try some skin care with tea in it. I received my confirmation emal as well.

Last month I left it up to surprise and while I really loved the eyeshadow, I was meh about the rest and the month before that I pys and ended up loving the box. Plus, I can resist the temptation to peek when I know one of my items. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

After picking a sample, getting a confirmation, and then getting an entirely different box, in which they were like "oh we messed up?" I decided not to let myself down by expecting a particular product this month. So, hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised!

I chose the hair mask, Im usually more interested in the make-up and skin care items that Pop up in sneak peeks more than what's usually in the pys. And now I'm pretty sure I'm not getting shampoo and conditioner! (I hope)

I went with one holiday hacks and one tea mask. Holiday hacks has stuff in it I will definitely use so I'm pretty pumped for it!

A TON of Mirenesse, so maybe that's in this month's boxes? I haven't found their stuff to be especially exciting in the past, but maybe I will be surprised.
I like the lip bombs.  But I don't know why Birchbox's shop is calling them "exclusive."  Because I got one from Lip Factory ages ago and one from a Hautelook beauty bag.  And you can buy them on Amazon (for less than BB), including at least some of the shades BB stocks.

I'm going for a complete surprise this time around.  I'm kind of hoping for none of the above.  All of the PYS options are really boring to me.
Same. I got the PYS emails this morning and didn't even open them.

Latest posts

Back