Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got the PYS email, and this time it doesn't say anything about, "It's cool if you don't want to pick anything; we'll choose a great box for you anyway." Weird. I mean, they have to send me something even if I don't pick, so I don't think that's an issue, but it looks like they are pushing this more this time around.

I picked the curated box too, I wanted to have another mask and the candle and dry shampoo look good!

I got the Juice Beauty peel.  Glossy Box will be doing a Juice Beauty face cream as well.  

I find that their product really helps with the sun spots-age spots-liver spots that's inter-mingaling with my freckles...

Boyfriend thinks they look like freckles but I know better... they are clustered in groups of 2 to 3 and appear on the side of the cheek vs. the front.  

Juice Beauty products really work on lightening them!! 

It's a apple-ly month for the fall for me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to select anything. I did not have a chance to pick in July and received an awesome box. I chose a sample in August, September and October and my boxes were really bad. Hopefully this month will be better and I get a box with no repeat products.

I went with the cuppa cuppa. It was tough though because the curated box looked good too. Love getting candles in boxes (wasn't sure on the scent though) and love amika dry shampoo too, but I just bought the tinted klorane one so I ultimately went with the cuppa cuppa. I'm excited for my next box that's for sure!!!

I decided not to select anything. I did not have a chance to pick in July and received an awesome box. I chose a sample in August, September and October and my boxes were really bad. Hopefully this month will be better and I get a box with no repeat products.
This is my first time picking so am curious about how the rest of the box will shape up...   Gosh, what did the rest of your box look like?!!?!?

ZoomButt.gif

I went with the Not Soap Radio and now I'll spend the rest of the day thinking I should have gotten the candle.

I used the old e-mail to pick early this morning, because I knew I was going to be out & about for work all day. Picked the curated box for one account & the cuppa cuppa mask on the other two. 

Sounds like I might be alone in this, but all of my PYS boxes the last few months have been really awesome!

Latest posts

Back