Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I just used last month's PYS link and the currated box is already up:

THE HAPPY HOLIDAY HACKS BOX

We partnered with BuzzFeed Life to bring you this custom box, filled with samples to make the season that much merrier.

BOX INCLUDES:

Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24hr Mascara

a formula that lengthens, curls, and lasts

Dr. Jart+ Pore Minimalist Mask

refresh and refine skin in minutes

Greenleaf Signature Candle in Silver Spruce

for a warm glow and wintry scent

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips

great for lips—and cuticles too

amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

absorbs oil and adds volume

Now I really don't know what to choose.   :unsure2:
I love the amika...but have no need for ANOTHER mascara...but I do love candles....hmmm what to do

Oh thank you!  I am so relieved that I want NOTHING AT ALL from this box!  (I do love the nipple balm but I have it.)  Now my decision is easier: cuppa for aces box and mystery for 2nd box.   :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the amika...but have no need for ANOTHER mascara...but I do love candles....hmmm what to do
hahah the candle is SO tempting to me. Everything in the curated box is "ok" in the sense that I wouldn't hate it, but it not the most exciting collection of products for me, personally.

but the candle!! I'm hoping that maybe it's including in some of the regular boxes as well? One can only hope! ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Meh. I really am not interested in any of those things. I won't be picking a sample or box this month in hopes of avoiding everything we've seen so far, ha. So I will probably end up with at least two PYS items  -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Will pass on the curated box for the first time ever! I guess I'll pick the cuppa cuppa mask on both accounts and see what happens. XD

Such a tough decision! The curated box I really like but I also want the Royal Apothic Mask!! I have the Royal Apothic Lip Balm, Lip Scrub set from Costco and its my favorite lip scrub. I have Lush lip scrub and it can be a bit messy but its definitely yummy but the Royal Apothic one stays put where I place it and I can rub it around for a while and it makes my lips look so plump and moisturized. Its not the best tasting but it does such a great job. It would be nice to try another Royal Apothic product.

Wait is everything actually out of stock already, or have they not done the PYS yet?
They haven't done it yet.  I think they are trying to keep people from picking early using the old e-mails.  Trying to even the playing field a little bit.  

The Happy Holidays Hacks Box looks awesome!

I'm excited to take a peek at the holiday gift booklet we'll get in the November box. I have points burning a hole in my pocket. :wub:

I think I'm going to leave my box to fate again. I would be fine with any of the PYS, and maybe I'll even end up with two like this month :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Eh, not really interested in the curated box. I had the Dr Lipp and the Amika dry shampoo in the October box, and didn't care for either of them. The Amika made my hair a limp, dirty looking mess and I only used a few quick sprays.

I really don't have a big preference on any of these items but I really don't want the Juice apple peel so I might just pick the Not Soap Radio in an attempt to try to avoid it.  But we all know that there is still always a chance we will get it anyway,  so what to do ...what to do?  Why am I so afraid to leave it up to fate???

The sample choices are in stock now for anyone who wants to choose their sample through last month's email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thank you!!! I actually got to see all of the sample choices, for once. Picked the Juice Beauty Peel. I'm fairly apathetic to all of the choices, but I'd rather get this than anything else.

I just got my email to choose and chose the Not Soap body wash.  I decided I like having a way to narrow down which box I might get.

The sample choices are in stock now for anyone who wants to choose their sample through last month's email :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks for the heads up! I got the tea mask on one account, and the guest editor box on another account :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I hope there's no pys trouble this month :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back