Birchbox November 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my second box I signed up for this month and pretty happy with the box:

Dr. Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips 

Dr. Brandt Pores No More Vacuum Cleaner (love this mask!)

theBalm Cindy-Lou Manizer 

Not Soap, Radio Body Wash in Awash in a field of four-leaf clover

Curl Keeper Gel Sample

and the yummy Vosges Chocolats in Pink Himalayan Salt and Caramel

The strange thing is that the regular box was packaged in a bigger box and in the bigger box there was a Full Size Cynthia Rowley Cream Lip Stain in Heartthrob in the box.  The invoice said it was free with a "gift subscription" but my subscription wasn't a gift sub.  Oh well I will just accept it from the Karma goddess for having such a hard time with Birchbox this month in general. (I swear I am cursed by the Hairkops Foils).

I signed up for a second box a couple days ago and my account now has a non-clicky truck for Nov. I hope I get a good box! You never know with the late sign up ones.

I contacted BB today as they had told me my November box would be comped (due to my account showing active but never sent box) but I never got a credit on my credit card just an email with the box total zeroed out.

Today I was told I am not getting a November box (it was supposed to ship 11/28/14) that they are not crediting my credit card and that I prepaid for December but that they are making sure I am not charged again for December???  It was early this AM when I read that and I did not get it so I refrained from responding.  I think I need to read it out loud haha

The four leaf clover shower gel from Soap Not Radio smells really good. I can't quite figure out exactly what it smells like, and that is driving me crazy. I definitely smell orange behind some green and herbal notes, though.

The four leaf clover shower gel from Soap Not Radio smells really good. I can't quite figure out exactly what it smells like, and that is driving me crazy. I definitely smell orange behind some green and herbal notes, though.

I think it says green and white tea on the bottle and to me it has a slight smell of lime.  I really like it too!  It's way better than the yellow one which I honestly found quite mediocre

Last edited by a moderator:
I subbed yesterday and it says my ship date is 12/6, so I'm hoping that means my first box is the December box.
It won't be December, unfortunately. Birchbox has implemented a plan where if you subscribe before the 1st you get that month's box (in this case, November) and they bill you on the 1st for the next month (December). I subscribed for a 2nd account which also said it will ship December 6th, but having done this before, I did it on purpose this time so I'm guaranteed a November box on that account.

i cant find the thread for the birchbox december, did they take it down or is it just not showing up on my computer?

I can't find a link to see what is in my box. When I log in, it gives me a tracking number but no other info.

Under "your box" it just gives me a link to join - weird :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It probably won't let you see your box contents until after you've already got the box. If it hasn't updated your box page 10 days aftrr you get the shipping e-mail, call Birchbox CS and tell them load your box page. Until then, no need to worry. It's not unusual for your first Birchbox to not be visible on the site right away.Edited to add: Mine usually ship 5 days after I re-activate my account and the box page appears 5 days after the shipping date.

It probably won't let you see your box contents until after you've already got the box. If it hasn't updated your box page 10 days aftrr you get the shipping e-mail, call Birchbox CS and tell them load your box page. Until then, no need to worry. It's not unusual for your first Birchbox to not be visible on the site right away.

Edited to add: Mine usually ship 5 days after I re-activate my account and the box page appears 5 days after the shipping date.
Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the info :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
If you have the Birchbox app you can check there.  My Nov box (that CS said I would not get) tracking is on my account but no box.  I logged in on my phone via the app and saw my box.  It is the Joie, Dang, Not soap, mary lou, eslor and bain de terre oil.

When I log into my account, it shows the items in my November box, which is on it's way. However, none of these samples are featured under the "November Box" link. It's like I am getting an entirely different box as my first box.

I shouldn't be getting a "welcome" box because this is not a gift subscription and the CS person I talked to after subscribing assured me I was getting the November box.

Just out of curiosity, what items are you getting? Wondering if they're things others got this month that just aren't under the box link, or what?

I just logged into my new account and that's what it showed for me too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's not bad, just not as nice as the late boxes Ive been seeing and it does seem like more of a welcome box than a Nov box. I got that Yube in my welcome box on my main account and the Liz Earle also (but I love that, so YAY for that).

Latest posts

Back