Birchbox Nuance Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Erm... doesn't the fact that we filled out the questionnaire mean we had the chance to fill them out? That's kinda weird. Thanks for letting us know, though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think they meant they're giving *everyone* the opportunity to review the box before distributing the points. Once that time frame is over, then they distribute the points to everyone. At least, that's how I interpreted it.

Originally Posted by kawaiimeows /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think they meant they're giving *everyone* the opportunity to review the box before distributing the points. Once that time frame is over, then they distribute the points to everyone. At least, that's how I interpreted it.
Ah, so it probably doesn't even really matter if you filled out that thing or not, since they might just give a 10 credit to anyone who got the box?

I spoke to customer service yesterday and she said I should have my points credited on July 1st.

That's annoying, I wanted these points to boost me up on both accounts for when the two cew insider boxes come out. I have a hunch they are going to be an awesome value, and with $20 on both accounts I can probably swing both of them (I think they were 25 last year)

Originally Posted by gypsiemagic /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's annoying, I wanted these points to boost me up on both accounts for when the two cew insider boxes come out. I have a hunch they are going to be an awesome value, and with $20 on both accounts I can probably swing both of them (I think they were 25 last year)
ugh i'm on the cusp of 200 points too, just my luck. hopefully i'll get an anniversary code or something, i was really interested in the cew insider boxes.

I'm almost at 200 points too. When they stated the 10 points would be credited soon. I was thinking in terms of days not months LOL. 

WOW! I had no idea about the CEW boxes! So exciting! I am at 483 points! Can't wait to see what the CEW boxes look like! 

Man hope those boxes get announced soon! I have my 1 year 25% ann code and $40 worth of points burning a hole in  my pocket!! don't want that code to go to waste! who am i kidding- i'll just order some other goodies if those boxes don't come out before the 20th. 

I keep coming across posts where subscribers e-mailed customer support asking about the status of the Nuance points and then receiving them. Perhaps they expect all of us to do that?

Has anyone just received their points without asking ?

Originally Posted by IMDawnP /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I keep coming across posts where subscribers e-mailed customer support asking about the status of the Nuance points and then receiving them. Perhaps they expect all of us to do that?

Has anyone just received their points without asking ?
I emailed last week and they said it should be there by the end of the week, but still no points.

Me too. I just logged in to my account  and the points were added yesterday afternoon !

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I emailed last week and they said it should be there by the end of the week, but still no points.
I had to email twice before I received my points. 

I emailed them Sunday night and got my points the next morning. I'd suggest emailing them if anyone hasn't gotten their points yet.

Back