Birchbox Nuance Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by avonleabelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I tried the body lotion, which I think is pretty nice. The scent is nice but it reminds of something else and I can't think of where or what I've used that smells like this. Anyone else think the scent is familiar?
To me it smells like green tea.

I got the box too (w/ the champagne eye trio, & I already own the pewter one, so nice it didn't get a double)-and I was so surprised to get this box! I almost never win stuff, get bonus extras, ect. Really a pleasant surprise that makes up for the crappy birchboxes I've been getting lately. lol! (this month, the regular box was just okay, not great but not super exciting either...)

Traveled this weekend to my nephew's graduation and packed the shampoo and conditioner along to try. I really liked both! I might have to get these in the full size.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got points for the BB find eye roller and the BB find pen this month but they came in my normal boxes.
Really?  Well, that's good!  I don't remember getting points for that razor last year, but I could be losing my mind.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Eye trio in Sapphire. Don't think it will become my go to look, but blue isn't as scary as I thought!

Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Eye trio in Sapphire. Don't think it will become my go to look, but blue isn't as scary as I thought!
It's beautiful on you!

Originally Posted by Kristen121 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks beautiful on you, it really does! I received the Champagne and I have worn it for the last 3 days and I love it.

Originally Posted by Kristine Walker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really like the shampoo and conditioner, will be buying the full sized.
I really liked it too. Thinking it's a full size purchase for me too!

I just got an email from birchbox asking me to do a survey for the nuance box and earn 10 points.
I did too.

It is strange thought I got a box on both accounts, and an email to both email address, but it only let me take the survey once. So I wonder which account will get the points.

It is strange thought I got a box on both accounts, and an email to both email address, but it only let me take the survey once. So I wonder which account will get the points.
i did it on both with no problem. then again, i did each survey on a different computer.

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i did it on both with no problem. then again, i did each survey on a different computer.
I opened the links in incognito windows so I didn't get any cookies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

worked perfectly for both surveys.

Did you get your points yet? I filled out the survey couple of days ago and checked my account today but no points.

Originally Posted by Meekers /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Did you get your points yet? I filled out the survey couple of days ago and checked my account today but no points.
I did mine yesterday and no points yet for me either.  But I think at the end of the survey it said something about getting the points "soon" not right away???

I filled out the survey as well, and no points have appeared yet for me either... hrmmmm...

Got this note from customer service:  Your 10 points will be added to your account by mid-July, as we want to give all of our subscribers enough time to try out their Nuance products.

Erm... doesn't the fact that we filled out the questionnaire mean we had the chance to fill them out? That's kinda weird. Thanks for letting us know, though! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back