Birchbox October 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is this soap?  Why don't I know about it?  heh Michael's usually has internet printable coupons, too if you don't have a newspaper one or one on your phone app.  I love Michael's for their coupons.  And because I don't have to cross a bridge and pay $5 toll to get crafty stuff.   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
It's a brush cleanser and I use it to clean my makeup brushes! Amazing ladies here turned me on to it lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Jennifer Love /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is this soap?  Why don't I know about it?  heh

Michael's usually has internet printable coupons, too if you don't have a newspaper one or one on your phone app.  I love Michael's for their coupons.  And because I don't have to cross a bridge and pay $5 toll to get crafty stuff.  
biggrin.gif

It's a brush cleanser and I use it to clean my makeup brushes! Amazing ladies here turned me on to it lol.

I'm with Linda. It's my FAVORITE brush cleaner. I just bought a new bottle at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago. Jenn, you don't need that much but it deep cleans your brushes. Someone at a different forum shared it with me about two years ago and I've been using it since. It's inexpensive at about $9 for an 8 oz bottle but if you get it at Michael's or Hobby Lobby you can use a 40% or 50% off coupon. It's safe, non-toxic. Don't use the other Mona Lisa Brush Cleaner since that has a danger warning and can't be used with natural fiber brushes while Pink Soap can be use with natural and synthetic.

Back