Birchbox October 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My curiosity got the best of me and I just ordered a matte lip color and a shadow stick. I wanted to wait for the next box to see if we get samples but I'm having trouble waiting :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> The price point is good so I ended up ordering.

So I know this kind of petty but I got my box today and the card that lists all the items you got and how much the full size costs wasn't in the box. Anyone else missing it? I didn't get a curated box...just curious!
I did get a card, but it was generic (in my non-curated box). One side read "Positive Force" with the monthly blurb, and the other said "We hope you ❤️ Your box. Learn more about your samples at birchbox.com/mybox"

No pillow packs either!

I opened another account just to get the Power Play Box...I should have purchased it right away but I was waiting for reviews and by then boxes got sold out. It is now more than a week and yet no shipping info...

will the box ever arrive :angry:

I do not want to get anything else other than the Power Play box... :scared:

I resubbed in October to get a mascara but my box on my account does not show a mascara. I thought it said every box is guaranteed a mascara? Even my resub email stated that.

Did anyone else not get a mascara?

I resubbed to get the Beauty Blender (whether it will show or not is the question).  Do they ususally ship those extra items with the regular box or separately?

I got a shipping notice today so I am getting October's box instead of waiting until November.

Apparently when you cancel BB they try to woo you into staying this time by sending you a bad box (rather odd psychology).  My cheat shows:

Davines Love Shampoo and Conditoner

English Laundry perfume (apparently when you resub you start all over again with the 6 perfume sample max)

Shiseido (hopefully a good size....I think I tried a foil of this and liked it)

Dinoplatz highlighter (meh)

I'll be happy with the points though because it'll help get me back over 100 so I can order something.  And if the Beauty Blender comes it will be worth it. 

P.S.  Someone posted about everyone getting a mascara....obviously I'm not getting one.

Last time they did the beauty blender promo with a subscription they sent them separately.

I added a second subscription because I wanted the Beauty Blender. I thought I was just going to get my first one in November but I got a tracking number today. I'm happy with it for the most part though. I was hoping to snag one of those Dinoplatz highlighters though. In this one I received

EXO Supply Co. Pure Remover Wipes- Considering I'm getting ready to cover my nails in an impossible to remove polish I'll be happy to try these. 

Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray- I do not like dry shampoo type things. I even said my hair was dry (even though it's not) in hopes of avoiding these. I got this in my other box also. Not really sure what I'm gonna do with these yet. 

Dr.Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant- I don't use scrubs that often because I have a Clarisonic and rely heavily on chemical exfoliants. However I'm happy to get this though and will make sure to use it when my skin really needs it. 

Benefit They're Real! Lengthening Mascara- I will use it but was hoping for something I hadn't already tried. 

Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Facial Mask- I love masks so I love that I got this. 

I opened another account just to get the Power Play Box...I should have purchased it right away but I was waiting for reviews and by then boxes got sold out. It is now more than a week and yet no shipping info...

will the box ever arrive :angry:

I do not want to get anything else other than the Power Play box... :scared:
Did you ever end up with the box?  I ordered on 10/21 and haven't had any shipping notification yet.  Customer service wasn't helpful when I asked about it.

Back