Birchbox October 2015 Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received the shipment email on my main account today. According to the tracking link, my box exists outside of linear time: 

weird bb shipment 10.15.png

So I know this kind of petty but I got my box today and the card that lists all the items you got and how much the full size costs wasn't in the box. Anyone else missing it? I didn't get a curated box...just curious!

My box pages loaded. They were screwed up because I somehow quit without re-subbing. One account is getting model co lipstick, eyeko mascara, amica dry shampoo, Skyn eye gel patches and Embrolysse cream. The other is getting stila mascara, klorane dry shampoo, dinoplatz, Dr. Jart Ceramedan, Avene thermal water. I guess birchbox thinks I have greasy hair and dry skin. 

My second box contents are finally loaded:

* Acure Organics Cell Stimulating Facial Mask
* Jouer Matte Moisture Tint
* Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream
* Macadamia Professional™ Style Extend Dry Shampoo

* Stila huge™ extreme lash mascara

I am mostly happy about it, thou I hope there was a Dinoplatz instead of the Jouer tinted moisturizer as I already have the full size. I don't really use dry shampoo and I have so many (receiving 2 only from BB this month), probably they will go for swap.

My tracking info is finally there but it's for a box that was delivered to Atlanta, GA in February 2015 (I'm not there)  :unsure:

I am so excited for October's box - I hope my cheat doesn't change!

RUSK® Hair Care Elixir Mist

Macadamia Professional™ Style Extend Dry Shampoo (YES!  I love Macadamia's light conditioning mist, and I love dry shampoos - so this is a win for me)

BioRepublic Skincare Cucumber Breeze Soothing Fiber Mask Set (finally, BB sends me a facial sheet mask! I love cucumbers too)

Benefit Roller Lash Super-Curling & Lifting Mascara (my PYS)

Too Cool For School DINOPLATZ HIGHLIGHTER (I don't use high lighters that much, but I do like Too Cool For School skincare, so I am interested in trying their makeup line)

2 K-beauty items!  WOOT!  I thought BB was ignoring me on kbeauty products
mine changed in a good way!

instead of the Rusk, I am getting Number 4™  Fluoro5 Elixer Restore & Repair Oil.  I would much rather try this product as it sounds like people with fine, straight hair seem to like it

Boo :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> The box on one of my accounts changed between when I last checked (a couple days ago) and today. I had selected the Stila mascara, and it was confirmed and that was what was showing. Now it says I'm getting the Eyeko. I've already tried the Eyeko and it made my eyes itch and water horribly, and I was really looking forward to the Stila! I just sent them off a note, so hopefully they'll be able to send me one. 

Got my box today, has anyone tried the dinoplatz? I got the pink one. Haven't tried it yet.

I got Baby Pink Clam. It's a really close match to my skin tone so I included a dollop on my finger tip, a single swipe, and it blended into my wrist.

Thanks! Have you tried on your face yet? Im trying to decide if I should try it or just gift it.

Am I the only one who didn't realize that if you "share" your box on twitter or FB you get an extra 10 points?! I just clicked on my point amount and it gave that as an option to earn more. I have missed out on many points because of this and just thought I'd share in case anyone else has been a "victim" (lol) of unbeknownst point loss in the same way.

But now this account is 1 point away from Ace status with my October reviews. I have the dread 99 point balance too.

Is it bad that I'm already impatient for November sample choice spoilers?
I feel the same way. My box cheats loaded and it was a bunch of boring stuff. Because I subbed late I didn't get my sample choice. I know I'd feel better if there was something good for November. 

So I know this kind of petty but I got my box today and the card that lists all the items you got and how much the full size costs wasn't in the box. Anyone else missing it? I didn't get a curated box...just curious!
Last month my card was there, but the costs were incorrect on 3 of 6 items. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My card was there but for the first time I didn't have a pillow pack, although there were small items that could fit in it.

Post away the thread's been a little more dead than usual this month.

I got bot the BC boxes and I like them but haven't used a single item in them yet. Since today is a mail holiday I hope tomorrow is an epic mail day.

Back