Birchbox September 2014 - Spoilers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats moonitude! You totally deserve it! I signed up too and I'm in Miami so I was hoping this would be the city in Florida.... So lol, I straightened up just a bit in case. Silly, but I'm going to think positively. I've been on bed rest for six months with vasculitis that suddenly came on. Anyway, totally loving BB and taking care of myself - skin and hair - even if I rarely need makeup. This board makes it even more fun! Thanks ladies!
Hope you feel better soon.

Did anyone else get this box?

september_bb_19.jpg

Avène Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser Buy
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance SerumBuy
Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying PotionBuy
Davines OI / Shampoo Buy
Davines OI / Conditioner Buy
TEMPTU S/B HighlighterBuy
Juliette Has a Gun Anyway - 100 ml
If you did, did you get the Davine Oil as a foil packet sample or the little bottle like in the picture above?

I got a foil packet.

Did anyone else get this box?

september_bb_19.jpg

Avène Cleanance Soap-Free Gel Cleanser Buy
Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance SerumBuy
Davines OI / Oil Absolute Beautifying PotionBuy
Davines OI / Shampoo Buy
Davines OI / Conditioner Buy
TEMPTU S/B HighlighterBuy
Juliette Has a Gun Anyway - 100 ml
If you did, did you get the Davine Oil as a foil packet sample or the little bottle like in the picture above?

I got a foil packet.
Did you get three Davines foil packets, or did you get a deluxe sample of the shampoo or conditioner? Many of the box pictures were inaccurate this month. From what I have seen, I believe that everyone who got the Davines trio received two foils and one deluxe. Some received deluxe shampoo, some deluxe conditioner, and some deluxe oil. The picture doesn't seem to accurately represent which deluxe size was received.

Did you get three Davines foil packets, or did you get a deluxe sample of the shampoo or conditioner? Many of the box pictures were inaccurate this month. From what I have seen, I believe that everyone who got the Davines trio received two foils and one deluxe. Some received deluxe shampoo, some deluxe conditioner, and some deluxe oil. The picture doesn't seem to accurately represent which deluxe size was received.
I got a deluxe conditioner that I don't want, I was hoping for the hair oil.  XD

Fwiw, I got box 24:

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/september-2014/september-2014-bb24

Box 24 picture was accurate, included foils of the Davines shampoo and conditioner and bottle of the All in One milk (as reflected in the picture)

I also got box 18:

https://www.birchbox.com/shop/birchbox-1/september-2014/september-2014-bb18

Box 18 picture was inaccurate, it had foils of the Davines Shampoo and Oil and a large tub of the conditioner (which is NOT reflected in the box picture). 
it seems that a lot of pictures are inaccurate this month. The list of "September Products" under the picture is more reliable. 

Mmmk. I finally got my box today. And I got a colorful box! Yay.

I got Acure Organics, Dear Clark shampoo and conditioner, Dr. Jart, Temptu, and the hydration lock Chapstick. 

I didn't get my sample choice, which is disappointing. I was really looking foreword to it. But I can't complain, because I got four things I wanted to try. Super disappointed that I got the Temptu. That was really the only thing I didn't want.

Also, I really like the smell of the Dear Clark, if that makes me weird, so be it. If this stuff works nice, I'm buying full size. Lol. 

I got Acure Organics, Dear Clark shampoo and conditioner, Dr. Jart, Temptu, and the hydration lock Chapstick. 

I didn't get my sample choice, which is disappointing. I was really looking foreword to it. But I can't complain, because I got four things I wanted to try. Super disappointed that I got the Temptu. That was really the only thing I didn't want.

Also, I really like the smell of the Dear Clark, if that makes me weird, so be it. If this stuff works nice, I'm buying full size. Lol. 
what was your PYS choice?

You have the same box as I do. At least I thought. In my preview it shows a picture of the temptu but not the mask, in the description beneath that it shows the mask but not the temptu. Now I'm wondering if I'll get the temptu also, which I'd be very happy with. Hopefully my box gets here Friday or Saturday.

what was your PYS choice?
It was the Liz Earle. I had gotten a confirmation email for it, so I'm thinking maybe I'm missing it because it was only my second box and maybe because I got it later than everyone else did? 

I dunno. They took my payment out late so I'm thinking that's probably why. As long as it goes through for October, and I'm not missing my PYS I won't be too mad. I'm not mad about September missing it. Just a tad disappointed. 

You have the same box as I do. At least I thought. In my preview it shows a picture of the temptu but not the mask, in the description beneath that it shows the mask but not the temptu. Now I'm wondering if I'll get the temptu also, which I'd be very happy with. Hopefully my box gets here Friday or Saturday.

The mask is strange. I used it last night, and my skin felt nice while I was wearing the mask, but you're not supposed to wash off the extra serum left over, and it made my skin feel really oily.

I can see why people like the Temptu or want to try it. It's a nifty product, I just don't like shimmer-y stuff. And to me it looked super shimmer-y.

Good luck on getting your box! 

It was the Liz Earle. I had gotten a confirmation email for it, so I'm thinking maybe I'm missing it because it was only my second box and maybe because I got it later than everyone else did? 

I dunno. They took my payment out late so I'm thinking that's probably why. As long as it goes through for October, and I'm not missing my PYS I won't be too mad. I'm not mad about September missing it. Just a tad disappointed. 
Did you contact BB?  They should at least send you the product separately, which is what they've been doing for a while if you didn't get your confirmed PYS sample.

Back