Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by jac a /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Jouer! I've bought many of the things they sent me.

I got my samples a few months ago, so they might have been more generous then. Lol

how did you manage them to send you all of that! super jelly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

they sent me two glosses and the lip enhancer.

Oh gosh, I think I asked what products they had available to sample. She gave me a list of things and said to pick colors. I didn't expect them to send everything I mentioned! Lol They are awesome! I bought the LMT, lip enhancer, a lipstick, and a highlighter.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh gosh, I think I asked what products they had available to sample. She gave me a list of things and said to pick colors. I didn't expect them to send everything I mentioned! Lol They are awesome! I bought the LMT, lip enhancer, a lipstick, and a highlighter.
that is awesome! thanks for the rec's, i love to hear feedback in items before i go and splurge on them!

Originally Posted by GinaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you get them?!
I got some also...I emailed their customer service and asked if they had any samples.  They emailed back a couple days later and said they had a limited amount, and asked for my mailing address.  I got the same ones that are in BabyMafalda's picture. 

Originally Posted by GinaM /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How do you get them?!
Originally Posted by Adrigirl81 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got some also...I emailed their customer service and asked if they had any samples.  They emailed back a couple days later and said they had a limited amount, and asked for my mailing address.  I got the same ones that are in BabyMafalda's picture. 
GinaM, I also sent them an email. Just like Adrigirl81 did.

Back