Birchbox: The June Box discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not 100% sure if it's the same brand, but noticed on HauteLook that Likewise skincare will be on there tomorrow.

I got a sample in my June's Birchbox and it's pretty decent.  High SPF and not too thick.  I just repurchased my favorite Murad SPF moisturizer...but if there is a good deal I may be tempted!  

I went to BB today to order the ModCloth headband--and I couldn't find it! I searched and searched, and looked under all the categories, and it is nowhere to be found. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />((( Does anyone have a link I can use??

Originally Posted by ordinarysarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I went to BB today to order the ModCloth headband--and I couldn't find it! I searched and searched, and looked under all the categories, and it is nowhere to be found. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />((( Does anyone have a link I can use??
http://www.birchbox.com/shop/catalog/product/view/id/1736/s/modcloth-headband/category/8/

You probably couldn't find it because it's currently unavailable? But maybe they'll get some back in the future.

I can't find them either! How strange! I would think that even if they were sold out the page would still be there with the "notify when back in stock" button.

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't find them either! How strange! I would think that even if they were sold out the page would still be there with the "notify when back in stock" button.
Yeah there's a page [see link above], but there's no "notify" button. Does BB usually have one when something's out of stock?

Originally Posted by becarr50 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah there's a page [see link above], but there's no "notify" button. Does BB usually have one when something's out of stock?
Yes, they usually do. I emailed CS to see what happened!

Yea they normally have a button that you can click on and they'll email you when it's back in stock. I've done it with a Jouer lipstick and the Stila custom blush. They may not be planning on getting anymore since they don't have the email when they we back in stock option. But you never know!

these were the samples i got today from Melvita. in a plain white envelope with my info hand written on it- no letter or anything to accompany...I got Repairing night care for all skin types .07 oz, cleansing milk for sensitive skin .10 oz, orange blossom extraordinary water moisturizing care .07oz, and moisturizing rose nectar for normal to dehydrated skin .07 oz. 

i'm really glad i have some little jars to put this stuff in- feel all about the same consistency. did everyone get the same samples?

Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

these were the samples i got today from Melvita. in a plain white envelope with my info hand written on it- no letter or anything to accompany...I got Repairing night care for all skin types .07 oz, cleansing milk for sensitive skin .10 oz, orange blossom extraordinary water moisturizing care .07oz, and moisturizing rose nectar for normal to dehydrated skin .07 oz. 

i'm really glad i have some little jars to put this stuff in- feel all about the same consistency. did everyone get the same samples?
 I haven't received mine yet, but I'll be sure to post a pic once I do. : )

I just received the same samples except for the orange blossom one...I got the other three.

I got the same samples as you. : )

I too am glad I have small containers.

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Mandy Kane /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the same samples as you. : )

I too am glad I have small containers.

I got the same 4 today too. Im most excited to try the Rose Nectar 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by ordinarysarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Originally Posted by Auntboo /img/forum/go_quote.gif

for those still wanting the modcloth, it just became available on the bb site (the red dot and green deer) ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Speaking of samples, I received the Jouer gloss samples in Peony and Mirage that I requested, along with a small tube of their lip enhancer...12 days (8 business days) after I emailed them with my request. Not bad Jouer! 

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Speaking of samples, I received the Jouer gloss samples in Peony and Mirage that I requested, along with a small tube of their lip enhancer...12 days (8 business days) after I emailed them with my request. Not bad Jouer! 
I also got mine after 12 days!  I got gloss samples in Mirage and Mimosa, and the lip enhancer...and I am in love with the Mirage color!  The samples are so cute too!  I really like how helpful the Jouer customer service was, and the quality of the samples.  Very nice.   Makes me happy to do business with them in the future. 

I also got the Mirage color and I love it!  I love how the gloss isn't sticky and very moisturizing with just a hint of color.  I also received the lip conditioner sample and several packets of the Luminizing Moisture Tint.  I also got samples from Mario Badescu today!  I got 6 very generous sized samples of the skin care items that they recommended for me.  That's so awesome of both companies!  I will probably go out of my way to buy from both of these companies now as they were so generous.

I love Jouer! I've bought many of the things they sent me.

I got my samples a few months ago, so they might have been more generous then. Lol

Originally Posted by astokes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Jouer! I've bought many of the things they sent me.

I got my samples a few months ago, so they might have been more generous then. Lol

how did you manage them to send you all of that! super jelly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

they sent me two glosses and the lip enhancer.

Back