Birchbox Upgraded Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a good point @@Queennie about sending two mascaras in a row. I didn't even think about it. I haven't tried the eye shadow duo yet. Hopefully next month is something different other than mascara or an eye shadow.

It's three mascara's in a row for me!

I got:

Mirenesse iCurl Secret Weapon 24 Hour Mascara in June,

Smashbox Cosmetics Full Exposure Mascara in July, and

Eyeko Eye Do Mascara in August!!!

I just got an email that said that this program is no longer, effective November 1st.

I got the email too, bummer but I'm not surprised. Seems like lots of changes for Birchbox

I'm hoping that the new option could be to pick out a full size makeup item for one set price? Maybe like a $20 subscription where at sample choice you got to choose a full size makeup item? I would rather have that as I actually get to pick, and not get a million mascaras!

I heard...they will start some new option...did you get to know what that may be...
I didn't get anymore details. Hopefully we will know more soon. I wonder if it has something to do with their own makeup line that is coming out? Thanks for the info @@Bizgirlva in another thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think lots of changes are in store for Birchbox. Katia talked a lot about content and converting customers. I think Birchbox will be changing a lot from the current model.

@@Reija what did you get in your upgraded box this month?

I got two lip items: Lord & Berry Twistick and Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer

@@Reija what did you get in your upgraded box this month?

I got two lip items: Lord & Berry Twistick and Smith & Cult The Shining Lip Lacquer
I got the same things but different colors @@Bizgirlva . I got the twistick in Pinkmania and the Smith and Cult lip lacquer in hi-speed sonnet. I love them both and have used them almost daily since getting them.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same things but different colors @@Bizgirlva . I got the twistick in Pinkmania and the Smith and Cult lip lacquer in hi-speed sonnet. I love them both and have used them almost daily since getting them.
Ha looked at mine and tried them and forgot to even look at the color names! I'll look tonight! 

Mine were different, twist stick was rock &'roses and the smith and cult was her name bubbles.

The gloss is just ok, I really like the lord & berry twist stick formula.

Back