• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday 2012!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that coupon still available?
I think it's available until the end of this month. The code is 126362. There's quite a big selection to choose from! Free shipping beauty items can be found here.

Originally Posted by ecru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is that coupon still available?
I think it's available until the end of this month. The code is 126362. There's quite a big selection to choose from! Free shipping beauty items can be found here.

THANK YOU:)

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

THANK YOU:)
You're welcome! It looks like some brands have been removed from the free shipping promotion, but you can still get a Deborah Lippmann for $6-8!

Enabler!!!Thank you for posting that! 
laughing.gif
 I bought 2 Deborah Lippmann nail polishes...couldn't help myself D:

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler!!!Thank you for posting that! 
laughing.gif
 I bought 2 Deborah Lippmann nail polishes...couldn't help myself D:
The holidays are a good excuse to buy more than we need! 
laughno.gif

Originally Posted by ecru /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The holidays are a good excuse to buy more than we need! 
laughno.gif
Ya I think I've used that excuse one too many times lately XD

The Ole Henriksen set is back on Sephora!  I was so excited I bought 2!  What a great deal!

So, during Sephora's Black Friday, I bought a couple of their $10 kits online. One was the Josie Maran one.

I haven't used the face wipes yet, because I am a wipe hoader and just finished a bag I got at Big Lots and started on a Sephora brand bag.. but I used the nail wipes to remove my nailpolish on my fingers and wow, it left my fingers feeling nice and moisturized, unlike typical remover. Plus, I only needed to use 1 wipe for all 10 fingers!

I also bought this kit

s1401496-main-hero.jpg

I don't think it was a Black Friday deal, and it's still available online for $10. I used it once, and hot damn did it make my eyelashes look so huge, in both length and width.

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Ole Henriksen set is back on Sephora!  I was so excited I bought 2!  What a great deal!
Me, too!  Ugh - Now I will have four of that sized serum as back-ups once I use up the one I received in my Glossybox (it's almost gone, but I've been saying that for about two weeks so who knows).  

During the VIB $20 off coupon I bought two other small Ole sets that had the serum and another cream - but they were $22 each!  $10 is a STEAL!

Ho hum.  Sephora had free shipping at $25 with a code so I don't feel too bad overall.  Found a $5 nail polish glitter top coat so out the door for $25 w/tax... I do wish they had better 100pt perks but no big.

-L

Originally Posted by Musegirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ENABLERS--all of you!  I need to be on Hoarders for the serum--no joke.  Bought 2 just now.  Got 2 on Black Friday.  Got 1 in GB and swapped for 3.  I am on my 3rd bottle though so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds....I've just entered the rationalization phase.  Perhaps I need to be on Intervention too. 

Originally Posted by AngeBrooklyn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

ENABLERS--all of you!  I need to be on Hoarders for the serum--no joke.  Bought 2 just now.  Got 2 on Black Friday.  Got 1 in GB and swapped for 3.  I am on my 3rd bottle though so maybe it's not as bad as it sounds....I've just entered the rationalization phase.  Perhaps I need to be on Intervention too. 
Lol, if any of our members ended up on Hoarders, I'd be more than happy to assist with their problems and help "clear" out their "junk!" Lol...one person's junk, another's treasures!!!!

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh I would be more than glad to help a make up hoarder clear out the "junk" too!
Hehe.  Count me in!

Back