• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday 2012!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You ladies should share what it came with! =)

Sure! Here are the items:

Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque

Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost

Replenix Eye Repair Cream

Arcona Cranberry Toner

Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15

Caudalie Vinosource Serum

Phytomer Hydra Original Cream

Beautyfix bag

Prolly the mystery gift us the Dermstore Lip quench (which I have from MyGlam)

Foil Sample of Vichy ProEVEN Spot Corrector

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what are you most exciting for?  have you tried any of the items before. I dont like the lip quench  or the murad bronzing boostif anyone wants to trade. ive tried them before and they just cant for me.
I'll try the Exuviance Treatment Masque. I think it is full size for 2.5fl oz. Im also gonna try the Obagi foaming gel and the Perricone MD Vitamin Ester C. I had been wanting to try the Perricone from a while back when MyGlam had this coupon but I forgot to use it.

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Sure! Here are the items:

Exuviance Rejuvenating Treatment Masque

Murad Absolute Bronzing Boost

Replenix Eye Repair Cream

Arcona Cranberry Toner

Obagi Nu-Derm Foaming Gel

Perricone MD Vitamin C Ester 15

Caudalie Vinosource Serum

Phytomer Hydra Original Cream

Beautyfix bag

Prolly the mystery gift us the Dermstore Lip quench (which I have from MyGlam)

Foil Sample of Vichy ProEVEN Spot Corrector

Thanks for sharing! There are a lot of really nice products!

The mask, toner, and eye cream would be cool to try! Also, the Perricone product is a great addition!

The Exuviance mask, yeah I think it's full size, I have it and used it several times, I've seen no difference, I won't see difference in wrinkles cuz I don't have them, but I didn't see anything different about my skin :S

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Exuviance mask, yeah I think it's full size, I have it and used it several times, I've seen no difference, I won't see difference in wrinkles cuz I don't have them, but I didn't see anything different about my skin :S
I tried it last night and my skin in definitely softer. we will see if it does anything for wrinkles with time. i dont have many.

This is (obviously) not a Black Friday deal but Tarte is on sale on hautelook today.

Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh yeah, some of there older shades have that problem. Those three all definately do on me. It is the suck.

There newer Midnight shades (Midnight Rodeo or Midnight 15) seem to have less fallout. Most of their newer shades don't have so much glitter. But there are a few older ones that sure do!

The only thing I have that holds the big chunks of glitter all day is Too Faced's Glitter Glue primer. But if you use it forget about doing any blending. But even the most glittery shade will survive and look like how it does in the pan.
The New Naked matte palette just went on sale today! I bought two! It's on the Urban Decay website...won't be in Sephora until Feb.

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the only think I would want from the dermstore bag is the toner. Im happy I passed on it
I think I would've been happy to have received the bag if I'd ordered it, but I'm also happy I passed. It seems like a lot of stuff I don't need but wouldn't have minded having... no hoarding! LOL. Horrible hoarding problems all around /o

I caved...and got the UD mystery bag and like I said before...I have issues paying for billing so I might have gotten a palette as well...I hate having money on my paypal account, it makes everything just too easy!!...I am going to ground myself...no more new make up for you Gabi!!till you use everything up!

hush...don't tell my bf XD

Originally Posted by Souly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the UD mystery bag too. Sigh. Really need to be done now.
They're going to keep throwing deals at us until Christmas and then are like, "Oh hey! It's the ~after Christmas sale~ Things are EVEN CHEAPER NOW!" Hahaha. No breaks for us!

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They're going to keep throwing deals at us until Christmas and then are like, "Oh hey! It's the ~after Christmas sale~ Things are EVEN CHEAPER NOW!" Hahaha. No breaks for us!
hush!! I shall not buy any more stuffs D: 

I got my Bobbi Brown/Kiehls and Bumble & Bumble Black Friday hauls today.

I got 7 kiehls samples. 2 of them are foils but still a nice haul for spending less than $10 for the ultra facial cleanser.

Also spent $10 at bobbi brown and got 3 deluxe samples, a free lip gloss and 2 foil packets.

I got the Bumble and bumble surf spray instead of the shine spray but that's fine w/me along w/a few other samples.

Can't wait to start using my samples.

I am currently sampled out but of course that didn't stop me from ordering the Urban Decay Mystery bag today (along) w/the naked basics palette.

I got my Bobbi Brown/Kiehls and Bumble & Bumble Black Friday hauls today. I got 7 kiehls samples. 2 of them are foils but still a nice haul for spending less than $10 for the ultra facial cleanser. Also spent $10 at bobbi brown and got 3 deluxe samples, a free lip gloss and 2 foil packets. I got the Bumble and bumble surf spray instead of the shine spray but that's fine w/me along w/a few other samples. Can't wait to start using my samples. I am currently sampled out but of course that didn't stop me from ordering the Urban Decay Mystery bag today (along) w/the naked basics palette.
Woah.. Really wish I had known about the kiehl's deal! I got my bumble and bumble order from Friday and am waiting for my cyber Monday deal. These were such a steal! Ps. If anyone doesn't want one of their buxom sets from sephora, let me know. I would love to take it off your hands! Maybe a trade or purchase. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I got my orders from Kiehl's and Bumble & Bumble in the mail today! It was nice to come home to! ^-^

i got my kiehls the other day too and was super happy with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i bought a chapstick for my boyfriend (that no-shine one is the only one he likes) and got a bunch four foil packets and 3 deluxe samples to go! 

i also think it's interesting that in the ole henriksen set i got from sephora for black friday, two of three products included are the same size as two of the deluxe samples i got for free from kiehls.  

Originally Posted by amidea /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i got my kiehls the other day too and was super happy with it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i bought a chapstick for my boyfriend (that no-shine one is the only one he likes) and got a bunch four foil packets and 3 deluxe samples to go! 

i also think it's interesting that in the ole henriksen set i got from sephora for black friday, two of three products included are the same size as two of the deluxe samples i got for free from kiehls.  
I also got the ole henriksen set and yes they are same size as the deluxe samples from kiehls, which i made 2 orders of lip balm to get all those samples lol. these are my first kiehls orders! do they often include deluxe samples in their orders? or was this just an extraordinary holiday offer?

I get promo emails from Kiehl's and usually there's a deluxe promo after you spend X amount of money. Fantastic brand and love their products!

A couple of the Sephora black friday $10 deals have come back in stock mysteriously (I checked for the others, but these 2 were the only ones I could find in stock):

Bite beauty - Luminous creme lipstick palette - http://www.sephora.com/luminous-creme-lipstick-palette-P376735?skuId=1442060

Sephora collection - Best of Sephora kit: http://www.sephora.com/the-best-of-sephora-skincare-kit-P286027?skuId=1305325

I'm thinking about getting the bite palette because I missed out on it on black friday.

Back