• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Black Friday 2012!!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

There's a thread about it here: https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/130920/sephora-mystery-gift unfortunately it doesn't seem too exciting ):

I'm really tempted to get one of the Naked palettes since I have neither yet and hmmm it would make it FS too... 
Oh that is very unexciting, but I guess it's better than getting no deluxe samples at all. The Naked palette is a good choice!

I'm really tempted to get one of the Naked palettes since I have neither yet and hmmm it would make it FS too... 
I love the Naked Palette (I have the first one)! The colors are gorgeous and I use it all the time. If you decide to make the purchase, you won't regret it!!!

Haven't gotten my VIB card yet (but didn't go the Post Office today either)...

Is it good in stores or only online?  I wonder if I should be good and get my sister a Naked palette...or use it to buy a big Murad eye cream that'll last me awhile?  I already have a pretty sweet goodie bag for her...

The back of the card states it is good in store and online unless you are in Canada.  it says not available with online canadian orders.  Also has a bar code for Sephora inside JCP

Originally Posted by LAtPoly /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Haven't gotten my VIB card yet (but didn't go the Post Office today either)...

Is it good in stores or only online?  I wonder if I should be good and get my sister a Naked palette...or use it to buy a big Murad eye cream that'll last me awhile?  I already have a pretty sweet goodie bag for her...

Originally Posted by reet /img/forum/go_quote.gifHas anyone received their order with the Mystery Sample Bag? I'm dying to know what's inside because I hadn't ordered one.
I'm getting mine tomorrow and will definitely tell you guys what I get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting mine tomorrow and will definitely tell you guys what I get :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Are they going to be different for everyone?

I guess we'll see soon!

Originally Posted by lovelywhim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love the Naked Palette (I have the first one)! The colors are gorgeous and I use it all the time. If you decide to make the purchase, you won't regret it!!!
I'm heard really good things about them! I might get the Naked 2 though since I'm cool-toned and I've heard that Stila's In the Light is pretty much a dupe for it, and that's in the BB store, so I might use my points + discount on that ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;; Though it might be excessive to have both... considering how much untouched eyeshadow I have right now and am planning on getting in the near future.

I also don't know if anyone else has this pattern but -- I'm getting so much sparkly fallout from UD eyeshadows. I got the UD shadow box, and all three of the light colours in it -- Grind, Uzi, and Midnight Cowboy make my eyes have randomly large amounts of glitter that I feel like you can see standing 5 feet away. It's super annoying because I really like the formulas otherwise, it i feel like it makes it not as work friendly for me. ):

I'm heard really good things about them! I might get the Naked 2 though since I'm cool-toned and I've heard that Stila's In the Light is pretty much a dupe for it, and that's in the BB store, so I might use my points + discount on that ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;; Though it might be excessive to have both... considering how much untouched eyeshadow I have right now and am planning on getting in the near future.

I also don't know if anyone else has this pattern but -- I'm getting so much sparkly fallout from UD eyeshadows. I got the UD shadow box, and all three of the light colours in it -- Grind, Uzi, and Midnight Cowboy make my eyes have randomly large amounts of glitter that I feel like you can see standing 5 feet away. It's super annoying because I really like the formulas otherwise, it i feel like it makes it not as work friendly for me. ):
I don't think this has happened to me.. or not that I've noticed. Do you use the UD shadow primer?

Originally Posted by reet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think this has happened to me.. or not that I've noticed. Do you use the UD shadow primer?
Yep -- it happens to me when I use the shadow primer, when I use too faced's primer, and when I use no primer. I'm also medium, so I feel like the sparkliness might also show up on me more. But I feel like I spend the whole day wiping up bits of glitter from around my eye. 

There's one shadow I've used by UD that is glittery and has fallout. Luckily, I don't use it often but I remember experiencing what you do.

Sadly, I've also noticed that theBalm's Meet Matte eyeshadow that I got in my Ipsy bag this month has a bit of fallout (even with primer). Whyyyyy?! It's such a pretty shade. Womp womp. =(

I'm heard really good things about them! I might get the Naked 2 though since I'm cool-toned and I've heard that Stila's In the Light is pretty much a dupe for it, and that's in the BB store, so I might use my points + discount on that ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />;; Though it might be excessive to have both... considering how much untouched eyeshadow I have right now and am planning on getting in the near future. I also don't know if anyone else has this pattern but -- I'm getting so much sparkly fallout from UD eyeshadows. I got the UD shadow box, and all three of the light colours in it -- Grind, Uzi, and Midnight Cowboy make my eyes have randomly large amounts of glitter that I feel like you can see standing 5 feet away. It's super annoying because I really like the formulas otherwise, it i feel like it makes it not as work friendly for me. ):
Oh yeah, some of there older shades have that problem. Those three all definately do on me. It is the suck. There newer Midnight shades (Midnight Rodeo or Midnight 15) seem to have less fallout. Most of their newer shades don't have so much glitter. But there are a few older ones that sure do! The only thing I have that holds the big chunks of glitter all day is Too Faced's Glitter Glue primer. But if you use it forget about doing any blending. But even the most glittery shade will survive and look like how it does in the pan.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually I'm wondering the same, I got VIB last week and just got an order from Sephora, but the bf said I can't open it cuz it's for xmas :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> so Idk if there will be a gift card there! D:
I got VIB early November, but got the BI $15 off card by snail mail today. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by tgooberbutt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got VIB early November, but got the BI $15 off card by snail mail today. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I would still contact them.  That happened to me last year and they gave me a $20 code to use. 

I got my $20 VIB card too!  Augh, I don't need anything, but the ItKits and Tarina Tarantino sale items are calling my name!  I am obsessed with her sweet little jeweled eyeshadow palettes and blushes. DO NOT NEED. 

Got my VIB card today.

AND I got my Urban Decay Black Friday special (set of 7 Super Saturated Lip Pencils).  I already had F-bomb (the red) so this completes the collection for me and definitely satisfies the collector/hoarder in me.

I also got my Birchbox order using the 25% code.  I got the One Love Organics body oil set and one in Rose.  I love the packaging - so colorful and can't wait to try the orange and lavender scents!!!  They'll last a while but I'll use them... I used to rarely use lotion/oils on my body and now I love them!

I feel bad because I got a few more packages coming - Bumble & Bumble, an order from AllCosmeticsWholesale (it was finally 20% off site wide so I got some older discontinued Urban Decay products I had been lusting over), and the last one is Josie Maran (totally stocking up on my fav body cream and argan oil while she had a good sale).

-L

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my dermstore mystery black bag came today.. its great
Yay! Same here. Just opened the bag and seems like BeautyFix dejavu to me!

Originally Posted by Kristin1387 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

my dermstore mystery black bag came today.. its great
Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You ladies should share what it came with! =)

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

what are you most exciting for?  have you tried any of the items before. I dont like the lip quench  or the murad bronzing boostif anyone wants to trade. ive tried them before and they just cant for me.

Latest posts

Back