Black Nailpolish

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So far the best black nail polish I've tried on (drug store) is by GOSH Cosmetics, their black nail polish is the truest black, even better than Barry M which is usually good for strong colours.

LipglossQueen: what about the finish, is it matte or shimmery?

i have the european matte version of blacksatin, its not bad but it would amazing if it had some shimmer in it
frown.gif

I've never tried it and I'm a little apprehensive too, but I want to. My mother hates black nail polish though.

I love black nail polish, but only on short fingernails. Alot of the other darker colors are really pretty too like plum and dark red.

Hello girls,

My friend was able to get the last batch of the chanel black satin nail polish. She has a number of them that she is looking to sell. This is absolutely 100% authentic nail polish and the price is 50 usd. If anyone is interested, please reply to this message.

Thank you.

my last manicure was with black polish (not the fancy expensive stuff, lol). i thought people would look at me all weird, butto my amazement, people liked it, and so did i. too bad i like to switch things up. otherwise i would have kept it

I think I'm going to buy the CG Boundless Color in Midnight Magic(?), I think that's the name of it. I love the look of black polish, but I don't know how it would look on me. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KristieTX /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think I'm going to buy the CG Boundless Color in Midnight Magic(?), I think that's the name of it. I love the look of black polish, but I don't know how it would look on me. I'm gonna have to give it a try.
smile.gif
yea ive tried that w/ the glitter topcoat. it really looks nice. it's sparkly so it doesn't look gothic
sheep.gif

i never tried it. i always thought it would make my hands look older (dark polish against dark skin).

I use a super deep wine color instead of black. Not quite as harsh.
smile.gif

Black nail polish can be hot on guys, though. lol.

i do! but only occasionally when i'm wearing something which has a lot of black on it. i used to wear a lot before when i was into this gothic look (i'm still into it but feel really old for it and coz ppl gave me weird looks!). on the other hand,i believe it also depends on your skin colouring because it didn't seem to suit my asian colouring! (fair skinned gals have all the fun!sigh!
wink.gif
) i also believe that you can make anything suit on you,it just depends upon how well you carry yourself with it!

Yes I wear it. I use it alot it is either between black, white and clear for me haha. I like to stick with a few colors of nail polish becuase I don't really like it.

I've been into the Gothic scene since i was 13 so it's a must but not the only shade i will wear.
smile.gif

I wear OPI Lincoln Park After Dark. It's a very dark purple. It's gorgeous, has depth and it's something different than ordinary black. I like black but one with depth, like the Chanel black is supposed to have. I don't want a flat color.

Back