Blush Mystery Beauty Box January 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I generally like this month. 2 things seem odd to me but overall I like the mix.

I'm excited about January. I love skincare stuff & hair treatments and since I don't get much skincare in my Ipsy bag I'm always happy to get it from Blush.
smile.gif

I'm a newer subscriber so it's hard to disappoint me yet. I like the mix and getting to try higher end products I would never buy unless I already know they are worth the price tag.

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It is up ladies: http://www.blush.com/articles/article_1610.htm

not sure what to think this time.  2 things are what I was hoping for. Hopefully, almost everything will be full size.
People have said in the past that you can tell what's full size by the coupon info underneath...for example, for January I would think that everything except for the Goldfaden MD product is full size because it indicates "buy the full size and save..." where all the other items just offer a code for reviewing.  
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  People have said in the past that you can tell what's full size by the coupon info underneath...for example, for January I would think that everything except for the Goldfaden MD product is full size because it indicates "buy the full size and save..." where all the other items just offer a code for reviewing.  
smile.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by mckondik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I generally like this month. 2 things seem odd to me but overall I like the mine of t
That is what I have noticed so far. They aren't outrageously priced items, so don't see why they wouldn't be

Hmm...I think I kind of love this month's box (with the exception of the odd tool that doesn't seem like it would do anything more than maybe a dull razor...does anyone know about this?). I was going to cancel awhile back, because I'm somewhat sampled-out, but I'm pretty glad I didn't. I'm hoping that what teamomof8 predicted about the sizes is correct - that would make almost everything full size, and that would be awesome!

Quote: Originally Posted by teamomof8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
smile.gif

I agree and hope that's the case!

The Le Edge exfoliator sells for $26.00 on Dermstore, but is on Amazon for $6.90...

It says it can be used anywhere on the body.  A lot of people said it worked great on their feet, which will go great with the multiple foot cremes we've received from Blush lol.

I love everything in this month's box, except the lip plumper. I'm allergic to beeswax, so of course I can't use it. Might be good to trade though though, if this is another month I miss out on the one thing I end up wanting in my Ipsy bag and don't get it.

Fan...facial tool is interesting and I know I have more than enough exfoliators, but I'm excited to try everything else!

not sure what to think this time.  2 things are what I was hoping for. Hopefully, almost everything will be full size.
I appreciate you posting the link. I like what I see. There are usually one  or two items I do not care for  , but I can always find a good home for them.

I'm kind of glad I canceled. I am keeping an eye on my bank account. I asked to skip December, and they still charged me which left a sour taste in my mouth, so we'll see what happens..

This is a great deal if you needed hair products like that.  I am passing again on this month's box, as nothing here is exciting me.   I have the lip plumper already (a sample) and while it is nice, I don't reach for it as the HG.  The only thing that interests me is the eye cream, but it is not a burning need - I might be able to pick it up thru a trade, who knows?

I do love blush mystery boxes, I think they are one of the best deals out there...but the 2 hair products won't work for me (I don't have dry damaged hair and leave in products make my oily fine hair look horrible).  For those getting it, enjoy!  I love the fact that most of this box is full sized items :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This looks likes pretty well curated box for January, although I just noticed we will only be getting one of the two hair products :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their website is the real mystery. I can't figure out how you found this.

Last month was my first box and I loved it (except for the hair thingy) I think this box looks great too.

Quote: Originally Posted by Javaprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This looks likes pretty well curated box for January, although I just noticed we will only be getting one of the two hair products
frown.gif

Six items then? That's it??? I was giddy with excitement when I thought that I was getting BOTH hair items, lol!

I'm excited to try the products for this month! I am not sure what to think of the Le Edge, but it looks like a great mix with skincare, haircare, and a makeup item. 

Back