Blush Mystery Beauty Box March 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lorenk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I attempted to call and cancel (I just have too many products to get through) and I got "Press 1 if you're a new customer, 2 if you're a returning customer" I press 2. "oops, you must be so excited about your beauty purchase you didn't listen to the menu options! Press # to go back to the menu." I press #.  "oops, you must be so excited about your beauty purchase you didn't listen to the menu options! Press # to go back to the menu." I tried one more time, same thing happened, then I hung up. I wish they would let me cancel online!

Try the option to place a new order.  That's what I always do when I can't seem to get through.  The same people do both cancellations and orders at most companies, and they answer quicker for new orders... lol. 

However, even if the sales/ordering folks with Blush don't, they can transfer you to the correct place at least. 

Quote: Originally Posted by LethalLesal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Try the option to place a new order.  That's what I always do when I can't seem to get through.  The same people do both cancellations and orders at most companies, and they answer quicker for new orders... lol. 

However, even if the sales/ordering folks with Blush don't, they can transfer you to the correct place at least. 
Someone replied to the email saying that they had cancelled my sub.

I sent them the above transcript about the "oh, you didn't listen" lol

In other news, I was doing some re-organizing, and HOLYSH*T I have way too much stuff.  Note to self: Never buy any lotion, face moisturizer/serum, mascara, blush, bronzer or lip products again. OMG Idk when I'll ever get through it all.

I've only been subscribed to Blush, Birchbox and Ipsy since February, and with Blush alone I've already almost got enough to keep me set for a WHILE.  I'm going to see what they have in the April box (I have it set to bill my paypal debit which isn't linked to anything and has no money in it currently), and decide if I want to keep the sub or not.  If it's not anything I particularly need I'll probably pass and put the $20 towards some new foundation or something.  

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsASubInABox /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spoilers!!!

http://www.dermstore.com/articles/article_1688.htm
Thanks. The products look intriguing, and I love quality skincare. I look forward to receiving the box -- it's a first for me -- testing to see if I should make it a regular  or semi-regular subscription box.

I just got back from vacation, and my 2nd March Birchbox that I ordered back on the 14th!!!!!! with the BBZIP code had finally arrived. 

The makeup case was SO ADORABLE that it was totally worth the wait!

<3<3 it.  

And this is totally on the wrong thread, so sorry!!!

Back