Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
they do have really great customer service!  I have never had an issue with them.

It is nice that they gave some additional samples too

I did go ahead and cancel. I have been happy with every bag, but I have to step back every now and then and say "YOU ARE AMASSING TOO MUCH STUFF" and the full sized and big items in this one are quickly piling up! I canceled this and went back to Birchbox (smaller samples means I can use them up and I really want to save up points for a clarisonic or something!) and I am subbing to Starlooks again for December (just to get the palette, I loved last year's!)

SO, I might come crawling back to Blush after I have used up some of my stash, and/or after my 6 month Glossybox sub is up.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I got mine today and was disappointed in almost everything. The only thing I'll probably using is the SmartLash thing because I'm curious of whether or not it works. Everything else went onto my trade list. I'll probably be unsubscribing soon.
I buy it regularly. It DOES work!

Quote: Originally Posted by amygab1126 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I buy it regularly. It DOES work!
Its working for me too !  Im wondering if I should buy another box as a gift to myself for 34.00. (ten dollars more for a one time buy)  I doubt Ill ever have the funds to buy the smartlash again at full price, But I cant even afford the 34.00 , I reached and went beyond my beauty budget this month, lol

Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did go ahead and cancel. I have been happy with every bag, but I have to step back every now and then and say "YOU ARE AMASSING TOO MUCH STUFF" and the full sized and big items in this one are quickly piling up! I canceled this and went back to Birchbox (smaller samples means I can use them up and I really want to save up points for a clarisonic or something!) and I am subbing to Starlooks again for December (just to get the palette, I loved last year's!)

SO, I might come crawling back to Blush after I have used up some of my stash, and/or after my 6 month Glossybox sub is up.
Its not happening for me yet. I use up all my skincare items, Im 41 so doing all I can to look younger. (my husband is 31 years old)  Only thing that builds up for me is lipcolors.

I received a replacement for the mascara & it's as dry as the 1st 1 I received
frown.gif
  Hopefully, try #3 works for me.

Quote: Originally Posted by pinkgirlie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its not happening for me yet. I use up all my skincare items, Im 41 so doing all I can to look younger. (my husband is 31 years old)  Only thing that builds up for me is lipcolors.

lol...I use them, BUT I get 2-3 deluxe or full sized cleansers a month, 2-3 good sized serums, 2-3 good sized moisturizers...after a few months I have more than I could bathe in. But I like anti-aging things too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I baby my skin, I just have cabinets full and I want to use them before they go bad!

Quote: Originally Posted by Generalissima /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I too liked the gloss color..might buy a full size in the spring. Interested to try the lash serum but I have a ton of these things and I'm too lazy to use them so I might not. Most of the stuff I put in my trade list. I know the Pur Lisse was worth like 55 but I'm just not interested for some reason. Here's hoping for a great December. My wishlist would include:

Shu Uemura Eyelash curler(HA! in my dreams)

Dry body oil

Eyeshadow palette like the Skylark one we got(again in my dreams)

Deep conditioning treatment

Scented candle for the holidays

Something fun and sparkly for New Years like a champagne sparkle polish

What is y'alls wishlist?
I like your list.  I'd pick

Some kind of tool:  eyelash curler, blush brush, dry body brush, tweezers, mirror - something like a present

Dry body oil spray is ausome for winter

Bold colored eye shadow

Nice hair product - I'm running low on everything

I'm not a candle girl, but those are great regifts.

I would add a lip scrub or moisturizer for the winter, no more gloss.

I would also like a bath product. 

I am extremely unhappy with Blush right now.  My mascara was completely dried out, as many have been, and had contacted customer service in regard to it.  I got a reply with a new order number and that a replacement was being sent out.  I checked today to see if it had been shipped and they had cancelled the order.  I have sent another message but am very disappointed with them right now.

Has anyone else had this happen?

Quote: Originally Posted by indianaredhead /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am extremely unhappy with Blush right now.  My mascara was completely dried out, as many have been, and had contacted customer service in regard to it.  I got a reply with a new order number and that a replacement was being sent out.  I checked today to see if it had been shipped and they had cancelled the order.  I have sent another message but am very disappointed with them right now.

I did not have this happen, but instead of emailing them, you should call them directly.  They have great CS, so perhaps it was just a problem with the item

I am extremely unhappy with Blush right now.  My mascara was completely dried out, as many have been, and had contacted customer service in regard to it.  I got a reply with a new order number and that a replacement was being sent out.  I checked today to see if it had been shipped and they had cancelled the order.  I have sent another message but am very disappointed with them right now. Has anyone else had this happen?
They sent me a second one, but it was dried out too.

so, I called Blush customer service & still on hold. There are zero callers ahead of me for ten minutes now and no one to answer my call.   GRRrrr face
icon_frown.gif

so, I called Blush customer service & still on hold. There are zero callers ahead of me for ten minutes now and no one to answer my call.   GRRrrr face
icon_frown.gif

I think they found out that the replacements are dry too so they arent even bothering.  I think they will come up with something else to compensate with.

I dont trust any subscription services with mascara, The ones I got from Ipsy too were dried out. Every mascara Ive gotten from any subscription service has been bad, Now I got a EM mascara from Ipsy, I dont have high hopes.

icon_frown.gif

Tell us though how it goes and what they say...

I finally got through after they disconnected the call. The lady I spoke with said one particular agent was handling my inquiry & they couldn't really help with anything. I would have to call back.  I told her that I had loved previous months and I have been recommending them to a lot of people but I was extremely disappointed at the moment. She then told me she could see that the item was sent today.  We shall see...

Just a quick update, Apparently they are shipping the replacement from their site and not their warehouse.  It should be here in 3-5 days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh, thats so good to hear, hopefully the replacements will work, Im expecting it too still. Good to know its on its way and that they didnt really cancel.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They sent me a second one, but it was dried out too.
They are sending me another one--they said these were just shipped and are fresh.

Quote: Originally Posted by puppymomofthree /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  They are sending me another one--they said these were just shipped and are fresh.
That's so sad that so many peoples' were dried out, because I honestly love the mascara it is my new favorite.

Back