Blush Mystery Beauty Box November 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to thank you ladies about the heads-up on the dried-out mascara since I didn't swatch it when I received it last week.  When I tried to use it today, it was indeed dried out. BOO! I called CS and was told that they were out of stock of the Liz Arden mascara.  I asked for any other mascara she could send and she found another mascara (Liz Arden, I believe) in black/brown so I am happy!

I received my 2nd replacement mascara today (that makes a total of 3) & it too is dried out.  They stated this 1 was coming directly from their site; the envelope states dermstore, but the mascara has the gift sticker on it.  I'm so disappointed & irritated!

Thanks ladies for alerting me to the mascara issue! I too tucked it away to use later and hadn't even checked. Well I just did and it is like a desert in there :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Contacted Blush and they are sending a replacement so here's hoping ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It was really the only thing in the box I wanted! I will try the lash stuff to see if it makes a difference. Has anyone tried the roof lifter? My hair is fine and wavy so wondering if it's worth a shot!

Honestly, I don't like the Elizabeth Arden mascara anyway. Mine didn't seem too dried out, but it really didn't do anything for me. I have over a dozen mascaras lined up to try, and I just wasn't impressed with it. I do really like the Nick Chavez spray, the SmartLash, and the Paula's Choice serum. It's one of the weaker bags lately, but I still feel like I got my money's worth. 

Quote: Originally Posted by Javaprincess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks ladies for alerting me to the mascara issue! I too tucked it away to use later and hadn't even checked. Well I just did and it is like a desert in there
frown.gif
Contacted Blush and they are sending a replacement so here's hoping
wink.gif
It was really the only thing in the box I wanted! I will try the lash stuff to see if it makes a difference. Has anyone tried the roof lifter? My hair is fine and wavy so wondering if it's worth a shot!
My hair is very thin, straight and flat... The root lifter worked very well, for me. I will say a little goes a long way! I dry my hair upside down, as soon as I flipped my head over it looked like 80's big hair.

Head up if anyone liked the Skylark perfume sampler they had a while back in the Mystery Box. They are marked down to 14.99 plus you get a  hardcover book and the free mystery gift. Don't think they went over very well. I loved each scent myself. Kind of  wondering if a full size  fragrance is even coming out now.

Back