Bondi - New Subscription Box (MERGED)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, just read through this thread, and you all have completely convinced me to sign up for the Bondi Box!  I love some of their colors and will be excited to see what I get in my first box.  Julep's non-inspiring August box options were the other motivation for me.  (I hit "skip" the second I finished browsing through the August open window.)

I have to wonder if Julep will try to make some more interesting and unusual options available now, so they can pull back some business that might be migrating over to Bondi.  It would be horrible and wonderful simultaneously if both boxes ended up being great on a regular basis, so that it became hard to choose between them.

Originally Posted by greatbleuheron /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Okay, just read through this thread, and you all have completely convinced me to sign up for the Bondi Box!  I love some of their colors and will be excited to see what I get in my first box.  Julep's non-inspiring August box options were the other motivation for me.  (I hit "skip" the second I finished browsing through the August open window.)

I have to wonder if Julep will try to make some more interesting and unusual options available now, so they can pull back some business that might be migrating over to Bondi.  It would be horrible and wonderful simultaneously if both boxes ended up being great on a regular basis, so that it became hard to choose between them.
I think it would take losing a large percentage of subscribers for Julep to do anything differently. Even if they were to suddenly "get interesting" they would also need to fix their goopy formulas and seriously up their customer service game to come even close to competing with Bondi in my eyes. Two great boxes to choose from in the same month? I would choose Bondi every time.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think it would take losing a large percentage of subscribers for Julep to do anything differently. Even if they were to suddenly "get interesting" they would also need to fix their goopy formulas and seriously up their customer service game to come even close to competing with Bondi in my eyes. Two great boxes to choose from in the same month? I would choose Bondi every time.
You make great points, MissTrix.  I haven't ever tried Bondi polishes yet, so once I do I will probably be in your camp completely.

Does anyone know when the first mystery box will ship?  Will it be August 1st or September 1st?

Originally Posted by AshY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Does anyone know when the first mystery box will ship?  Will it be August 1st or September 1st?
It is suppose to be August 1.  I have not receive my invitation to finish my subscription as promised for the 22nd.  Have you or anyone?

Originally Posted by Jac13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by AshY /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is suppose to be August 1.  I have not receive my invitation to finish my subscription as promised for the 22nd.  Have you or anyone?

It'll be at 6 pm EST tonight, according to FB!

Bondi New York
18 hours ago
Twas the night before Christmas, when all through the house Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse.The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,

In hopes that Bondi New York's subscription box would be there. 6pm EST tomorrow, our subscription service will go live! Who's excited?

i have not either, i got the intial email saying i would be emailed on july 22nd to give my credit card info and so forth, let me know if anyone gets the email!

I haven't received an email yet either.  I'll post when I get it.

I haven't received an email yet either.  I'll post when I get it.
didn't they say the emails would be sent out around 6pm eastern time (today)?  I could have sworn I read that yesterday.

Finally! All signed up I can't wait for the first box. Just wish they sent out confirmation emails.

Back