bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think maybe I was focused on the balm or something.  It just seemed that there was more questions about the balm specifically and then in my invitation e-mail it specifically had the "A refreshed, brighter look and softer, rosier lips are just a BzzCampaign away".  I tend to read into things more than I need to..haha  I am excited because I haven't tried any of the 3 products they list, so whatever is sent is going to be a first for me.  I'm so thankful for these programs because I do like to share and try out products.

I got into the campaign and only got asked what color concealer I wanted.

I'm excited to try the eyeliner because I've heard really good things about it. My mom uses the lip balm and she likes it. Although she bought a color that's silver shimmer and it just makes her lips look white and shimmery haha.

I'm mostly excited because since this is technically word of mouth marketing, we should get several of each thing. Great little gifts to hand out! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm mostly excited because since this is technically word of mouth marketing, we should get several of each thing. Great little gifts to hand out! 

So we are getting multipul of each item and get to give it out to friends and family?

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So we are getting multipul of each item and get to give it out to friends and family?
I can't guarantee it, but that is how bzzagent usually does it. 

The Soda Stream campaign seems really interesting. I've always wanted to try that stuff.

For those of you that have done a few campaigns whats the best campaign you've ever gotten?

The Soda Stream campaign seems really interesting. I've always wanted to try that stuff.

For those of you that have done a few campaigns whats the best campaign you've ever gotten?
Actually, my favorite one so far was Scrubbin Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl cleaner.  (weird, huh?)  It introduced me to a totally brand new concept (1 second hands free  toilet cleaning), got me cleaning my toilet (which I've always been notoriously horrible at), and actually had me enthusiastically telling folks about how easily they can clean MY toilet for me. muahaha

I think my best campaign has been the Philips Satin Perfect Epilator. It retailed for about $150.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually, my favorite one so far was Scrubbin Bubbles One Step Toilet Bowl cleaner.  (weird, huh?)  It introduced me to a totally brand new concept (1 second hands free  toilet cleaning), got me cleaning my toilet (which I've always been notoriously horrible at), and actually had me enthusiastically telling folks about how easily they can clean MY toilet for me. muahaha
hahhahahha! I've been looking into getting one of those, maybe I should! 

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think my best campaign has been the Philips Satin Perfect Epilator. It retailed for about $150.

Wow that is awesome! Have you reviewed it for your blog yet?

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that is awesome! Have you reviewed it for your blog yet?
Not yet! I'm still trying to get the hang of epilating. It hurts like a MOTHER.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an e-mail for an olive oil campaign 1 hour ago and it's already full!
Were you not able to get in after getting an invite?

I'm still waiting in hopes for the Neutrogena campaign but I don't think I'll get it by now since it's been a while.

Originally Posted by Annelle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an e-mail for an olive oil campaign 1 hour ago and it's already full!
Were you not able to get in after getting an invite?

I'm still waiting in hopes for the Neutrogena campaign but I don't think I'll get it by now since it's been a while.

Nope. Too bad too because I use olive oil for everything.

Originally Posted by GirlyEnthusiast /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not yet! I'm still trying to get the hang of epilating. It hurts like a MOTHER.
I kind of feel the same way but after you do it a few times you kind of go numb and it's easier to finish.  If you're normally a shaver, you'll realize that when it's time to shave again that your hair might not even be poking up out of the skin yet.  I find that my legs don't hurt at all besides a prickly feeling (much less worse than when my leg falls asleep).  I think my underarms got used to it, or it's just over really fast since it's a small surface area.

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Nope. Too bad too because I use olive oil for everything.
aww, that's sad.  I think that for the ones I'm interested in I try to accept ASAP, but yeah if it's only been an hour for you, that's fast >.<  I would have been disappointed for sure! I got an early invite on Monday though.  Kind of bad they were still sending out invites up to the last minute like that.

I've only had 2 campaigns.  The Garnier BB Cream (that I just finished up) and then this new one for Neutrogena.  I've seen some of the blogs on other stuff that people have received and it is interesting at the different things that BzzAgent sends out..including liquor!  lol

I've only had the Hills Science diet one, and got cat food. I usually feed my cats Blue Buffalo because it helps keep them hairball/barf free.. and I was thinking of switching to Hills, but one of my cats doesn't really like it. Plus the scent of it is really strong.

If it's still around in June, I'll probably do the CarMD one as a father's day gift.

What are everybody's scores? I have a 6.0 but there's nothing more for me to do.

Latest posts

Back