bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Where is that one? All I see is the Blue Bunny Sweet Freedom one.

Click on find a house party and it's in the coming soon spot. Then click on let me know, to see what the description is.

It's totally a real beer. I first had it at a restaurant in Utah. It tastes chocolatey.

The name totally cracks me up, I laugh every time I see it at the store. I will try it soon since I know it's good! We don't have any hard liquor or wine available in stores, you have to go to a liquor store to get it. You can only get beer in the grocery store or a gas station.

Originally Posted by bluemustang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The name totally cracks me up, I laugh every time I see it at the store. I will try it soon since I know it's good!

We don't have any hard liquor or wine available in stores, you have to go to a liquor store to get it. You can only get beer in the grocery store or a gas station.
When I lived in Utah, shirts for this brand were my "go to" generic gift for folks :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Dunno if it's actually any good, as I don't drink. But if I did, living in Utah woulda driven me nuts--State Run stores that closed at like 8 PM? No thanks. Also, I'm glad that since I've left, they've eradicated the stupid "members only" junk in clubs. Let's face it, if you could buy a "one night membership", that's just a bloody cover charge...

When I lived in Utah, shirts for this brand were my "go to" generic gift for folks :) Dunno if it's actually any good, as I don't drink. But if I did, living in Utah woulda driven me nuts--State Run stores that closed at like 8 PM? No thanks. Also, I'm glad that since I've left, they've eradicated the stupid "members only" junk in clubs. Let's face it, if you could buy a "one night membership", that's just a bloody cover charge...

Yeah it's really lame.. We arent big drinkers so its usually ok, the one closest to me closes at 7 but one a bit further is open until 10 i think on Fri/Sat. They are talking About adding in sections with a door (no children allowed) in stores, kind of like how there are beer cooler areas in some gas stations (not sure if this is a Utah only thing or not). Doubt it will actually happen. That was definitely good about the Olympics being here is that they got rid of that. Just dumb. You'll appreciate their new law, in new resteraunt or sports bar builds, beer taps and other alcohol can't be visible to anyone (even if sitting at the bar area) while being poured. So if you go to a new Wingers or Chilis, you can't watch them make a drink or open a beer. But, it's fine to see it delivered to a table or someone drink it in their seat. Huh??? How does this make sense? Law makers should be ashamed of wasting their time on things like this.

I've read about Bzz Agent on some work at home job forums - it sounds fun! I'd love to test all kinds of products, and cosmetics especially. I'll look into House Parties too!

I've been a BzzAgent for a couple of years now and I love it, I've tried a ton of cool things.  I went for MONTHS without any invites, though, until today I got one for the Garnier shampoo campaign.  Yay!

I just signed up for house party.

I would love to have in on the blue bunny ice cream.

I too am a Bzzzagent.

I have been in the following campaings:

Dunkin donuts

Hills cat food

Granier BB cream

I am also in the L'oreal - but have not been selected for anything but got a really nice gift for being patient.

I just signed up for the Gucci Flora Garden fragrance collection on Bzzagent. I'm excited. I've never tried any of their perfume before. This is going to make me stalk my mailman more than I already do. 

Originally Posted by TacomaGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just signed up for the Gucci Flora Garden fragrance collection on Bzzagent. I'm excited. I've never tried any of their perfume before. This is going to make me stalk my mailman more than I already do. 
I did too. Do they send little fragrance vials?

I didn't see any info on sample size. The only thing I saw was that they're still putting together a Bzzkit for it and more info will be coming soon. I hope we get rollerball applicators, I like to wear a fragrance for a while before I determine if it's worth the dough or not. I'm hoping we get enough samples to pass out. It's hard to reccamend a fragrance when the same one can smell so different on everyone.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did too. Do they send little fragrance vials?

I just noticed the Neutrogena cosmetics campaign on the list.  I didn't get invited, but did anybody else?

Usually Bzz is good about sending enough for you to use yourself + samples and/or coupons to hand out to folks.

I got invited to the Olive Oil campaign though, which has me super excited because I loveeee olive oil, we use it in our meals almost everyday.

I just got invited to the Neutrogena campaign.  

You’re invited to the Neutrogena® Cosmetics BzzCampaign!   Greetings BzzAgent brandyboop, A refreshed, brighter look and softer, rosier lips are just a BzzCampaign away. Join the Neutrogena® Cosmetics BzzCampaign now to try:

• [SIZE=9pt]Neutrogena Healthy Skin[/SIZE]® Brightening Eye Perfector to instantly beautify and care for the skin around your eyes
  • Neutrogena®[SIZE=9pt] Nourishing Eyeliner[/SIZE] to define and brighten eyes
  • Neutrogena[SIZE=9pt]®[/SIZE][SIZE=9pt] Revitalizing Lip Balm[/SIZE] to moisturize, define and improve lips’ texture

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

looks like we'll be getting lip balm, eyelliner, and eye perfector, maybe. 

I believe so.  Although the focus seemed to be more on the lip balm, I was asked in the survey to select a skin tone color, which leads me to believe that we get all 3!  Which is absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to try whatever BzzAgent sends :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by brandyboop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I believe so.  Although the focus seemed to be more on the lip balm, I was asked in the survey to select a skin tone color, which leads me to believe that we get all 3!  Which is absolutely fabulous! I can't wait to try whatever BzzAgent sends :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It asked the same questions about all 3. 

Latest posts

Back