bzz agent - consumer testing panel (aka lookie what i got to try out!)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm at an 8, but I tweet a lot about it and post it to facebook, and joined the live below the line campaign. 

I have a 7.6, have taken every survey, check it everyday (I have no life) and have only gotten the live below the line campaign. ): 

I should add that I've also been a member for almost 3 years, and didn't get my first campaign for 11 months, haha

I'm at a 9.4, which is pretty high.  I think it took 4-6 months for me to get my first campaign, but then I got invited to three in a row back to back.  I don't feel like I get invited to very many (for example, of the 13 campaigns on the list right now, I'm active in zero of them.), but I guess I've done a lot?  Maybe it's because I see so many campaigns go by without a word from Bzz.  Since I've joined, I usually have nothing for 2-3 months then I'll get 1-3 invites in a single month, then it's quiet again for a few months.  I do check the website daily for surveys though, regardless of whether I hear from them. (no clue if that helps or not though...since I had stopped checking Bzz when I never heard from them for a few months when I first joined.)

I'm currently in Garnier BB Cream and Filippo Berio Olive Oil.  I would have been interested in: Neutrogena, SodaStream, Bon Appetit, Garnier Fructis, and Quaker Oatmeal Squares.

I've done 4 "Join this website" campaigns, and of the "real" campaigns I've done Maybelline Lipstick, SCJ Spring Cleaning, L'Oreal Shadow/Mascara, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaner, Burt's Bees Cleanser/Moisturizer, Green Mountain Coffee, Philips Epilator, Garnier BB Cream

I've been with Bzz for a few years.

I was a 2.something for so long that I gave up because I wasn't getting campaigns. I logged on to see where I was at today, and it was 6.3. Then you all mentioned surveys, which I quit doing, so I did all of mine and now I am 7.6. I have been in this for less than a year.

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I should add that I've also been a member for almost 3 years, and didn't get my first campaign for 11 months, haha
That's a long time. I've been apart of it for like a month and got three invites. The carMD one[which I think they sent to everyone since you had to pay for it] and the live below the line one and the neutrogena one.

Is anyone doing the live below the line one? I want to but I don't know what you need to do.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was a 2.something for so long that I gave up because I wasn't getting campaigns. I logged on to see where I was at today, and it was 6.3. Then you all mentioned surveys, which I quit doing, so I did all of mine and now I am 7.6. I have been in this for less than a year.
They only added the BzzScore recently (this month?)  Before that, it was Bee Levels, where you only got points for getting into campaigns and completing things in them.  (Because new members were so low on the totem pole, they don't get as many invites, so it could take years to get to the highest level)

I think they said the average score is around a 3.3 now

Originally Posted by amberlamps /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just got an e-mail for an olive oil campaign 1 hour ago and it's already full!
That happened to me earlier today.

Did anyone do the above the line one?

I'm considering doing it because it seems interesting and it would get my score up.

I've been Bzzing since 2005 and get into a few campaigns a year by doing the basics and being lazy. Jono says there are over 800.000 BzzAgents now so I have to step it up now with this new system. They've sent me full size MaxFactor, Maybelline, and Neutrogena makeup hauls in the past but mostly cleaning products, food, and dog food. Did anyone else get into the Flora Gucci perfume campaign? They said if we do well in this campaign they'll put us in the HIS tourmouline? hair straightener campaign. Never heard of HIS?

Now House Party, talk about awesome. They sent me over $600 worth of makeup! That was my favorite freebie haul of all time.

I'm in the 'Above the line' campaign and don't seem to be qualifying for any points with this one, maybe because there's no sponsor?

It's actually below the line, and signing up for it seemed to increase my score but it doesn't seem to want me to  tweet about it or anything lol. 

Originally Posted by Totem /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've been Bzzing since 2005 and get into a few campaigns a year by doing the basics and being lazy. Jono says there are over 800.000 BzzAgents now so I have to step it up now with this new system. They've sent me full size MaxFactor, Maybelline, and Neutrogena makeup hauls in the past but mostly cleaning products, food, and dog food. Did anyone else get into the Flora Gucci perfume campaign? They said if we do well in this campaign they'll put us in the HIS tourmouline? hair straightener campaign. Never heard of HIS?

Now House Party, talk about awesome. They sent me over $600 worth of makeup! That was my favorite freebie haul of all time.
I've been wanting to get into hosting a house party, but the only one they currently have is for the band One Direction. It's like to promote their tour DVD or something.

There's a Redbook magazine Happy Hour House Party coming up. Can you apply to that one? It's sponsored by L'Oreal Paris so there's got to be AT LEAST $100 worth of makeup involved.

I have no idea who One Direction is? lol

Yeah, BELOW the line. lol I think I can swing a dollar a day budget easily. Here in California we have the 99 Only Cents stores. You can never starve here!

Just signed up for Live Below the Line....I'm already beyond poor and live off about $3 a day so this will be a breeze 
thumbsup2.gif

My score went from a 3.5 to a 6.5 as soon as I signed up!

Latest posts

Back