can i get some good vibes?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.

Reaction score
*~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~```star sprinkles```~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There! I threw I big bag o' happy good luck sprinkles your way!
Good luck!!!

Originally Posted by haloinrverse im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.

Reaction score
Here ya go...............

~*~*~*~*~Star Sprinkles~*~*~*~*~

Lots of luck to you!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxox

Reaction score
ShoeDiva - mind if I borrow the star sprinkles from you, for Halo? They look so nice! Chose my own colors, though.

Hope you get it Halo!

Reaction score
Originally Posted by haloinrverse im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.
Hey, I'm in the same boat! I know what you're experiencing... Eeeeek.Here's some good vibe sprinkles!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Reaction score
lol! thanks guys. you rock! eeeeek, i hope it works.
ive since gotten a call back about another place. they said they were hiring for a barista position, but the manager told me that they want to hire me to make bread. and the shift is from 4am-11am. uh.........id have to get up at 3 and go to bed at 7. im weighing the pros and cons. i cant decide if painful no social life job is better than no job.

Reaction score
Harnessing the earth's energy to send you huge,steroid sized !!!!!!!!!STAR SPRINKLES!!!!!!You'll get the job for sure now

Reaction score
Im only popping in quickly so i cant do fancy sprinkles like Kitty, ShowDiva & Kage but just wanna say GOOD VIBES are being sent to you all the way from IRELAND

Reaction score

AND MORE

~*~*~*~*~Star Sprinkles~*~*~*~*

Originally Posted by haloinrverse

im waiting to hear back about a job, so i need some good jobby vibes. dont forget the *~*~*~*~*~star sprinkles.~*~*~*~*~*~*~ they seem to be most effective. lol. it sounds silly, but i wear i will work.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by allisong Harnessing the earth's energy to send you huge,steroid sized !!!!!!!!!STAR SPRINKLES!!!!!!You'll get the job for sure now
Great, Alli, thanks. How the hell am I gonna top that steroid-sized earth ball of star sprinkles? Those sprinkles are liable to poke someone's eyes out. It's funny until you lose an eye, didn't your mom ever tell you?

Reaction score
aww, well......i didnt get the job.
i have an interview on wednesday with another place, though! im waiting to hear back from a third place about whether they want to give me a second interview tomorrow. heres hoping!

Reaction score
Awww! Well, I'm off to the store to buy fresh star sprinkles. I think I may have jinxed you because I checked and found out that my star sprinkles passed their expiration date last February. What I threw on you were just bits of star dust...

Reaction score
lol! ok, i blame you then. this is really all your fault. you know what they say. one expired star sprinkle spoils the whole bunch.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KittySkyfish Awww! Well, I'm off to the store to buy fresh star sprinkles. I think I may have jinxed you because I checked and found out that my star sprinkles passed their expiration date last February. What I threw on you were just bits of star dust...
LMAO!!

Reaction score
thanks indigo.

well, i head back from the place that i thought i would get a second interview from, and they dont want to hire me. i just have to tell myself not to take it personally. sigh.

Reaction score
Yep, DO NOT take it personally. The job market is tough here unless you want to work at Taco Bell. No offense to any Taco Bell workers, but I want to aim somewhere else. Heheh. Here's some star sprinkles mixed with milk duds to help you out. ~*0~*0~*0~**0

Reaction score
lol! yeah...im just one of those people who do end up taking it personally, though i try not to. i think i give a good interview at the time, but i end up agonizing over what i said later. i always wonder if they didnt pick me because of what i said, or that someone else is better qualified, or what. i tend to over analyze!

Latest posts