Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trisha you have such good bone structure and your features are really evenly sized. Without the MU you just look "fresh", with it you look exotic.

You are very right Trisha! There are always people more unfortunate, disfigured...etc...than we are. I am a physical therapist and I see it and work with it every day. I do feel bad to complain about any of my small problems when I see/listen to my patients.....

YOU LOOK GREAT! Such beautiful bone structure and skin.........and still love those eyes of yours..

Originally Posted by Trisha its just Eve Lom's Kiss mix, a lip balm, cos my lips have been very sore lately!
I know i dont look horrendous w/o MU i just have a very uneven skintone and some acne scarring, but as they say, there is always someone worse off than yourself, and when i see people with real/red/very bad acne, scaring, disfigurement etc all over the face, i feel silly for making a fuss about it!

Devin you are soo lucky! You have such pretty face
icon_smile.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans here's me!!

thank you sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i think i look horrible!

Originally Posted by lilla Devin you are soo lucky! You have such pretty face
icon_smile.gif

Oh you look great Devin and Kerri!!
claps.gif

You have beautiful skin!!Completely flawless
icon_lol.gif

ditto!

Originally Posted by KittyM Oh you look great Devin and Kerri!!
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

Wow Devin, you look completely different. You look great without makeup, and great with makeup.
claps.gif

Originally Posted by devinjhans thank you sweetie!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
i think i look horrible!

Thank you that is sweet of you!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by KittyM Oh you look great Devin and Kerri!!
claps.gif
icon_lol.gif

I appreciate the compliments. You guys are good for my self esteem! Thanks.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by lilla ditto!

Thank you Jennifer!
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Makeup really helps!

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Wow Devin, you look completely different. You look great without makeup, and great with makeup.
claps.gif

Trisha you look great without makeup. Seriously!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i cant believe im posting this! but this is what i look like now w/o MU! ick!

i appreciate that sweetie. Thanks!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean Devin you look great, good skin tone!

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah.. I look 12 without makeup. hahah... pimply skin.. scars.. gross. Scarlette, you are stunning with or without makeup!

*slaps Devin*...having that smooth and clear of skin really isn't fair, girlie!

Ladies,

You are sooo beautiful!!!!
claps.gif
I look completely lifeless without my makeup.

Okay, since it has been awhile and nobody has posted lately, I'm hoping my picture will just fade in the wings....

This is me with no makeup plus ZIT!!..YIKES!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Why is this picture so GIGANZO!!!! JESUS!!!

IMG_0085.jpg

that was so funny, Jen. I read the text above your pic first cause it took the pic a while to load....and I read about that "zit" and I was like ok lets take a look.

then I looked at the pic and didn´t see one *lol* I was fascinated by your eyes, it´s like they stared right at me, and they´re so big and blue (I´m an eye freak *LOL*), so I eventually noticed this tiny zit after like a minute
biggrin.gif

no worries Jen, you look gorgeous!!!

lol!! thanks for the compliment!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by anne7 *slaps Devin*...having that smooth and clear of skin really isn't fair, girlie!

Back