Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is so nice to see what you natural looking is like. And I must say that it looks so good on each of of you.

Mac Goddess, Kerri and Ben: you girls definetely waste your money on MakeUp. You are so beautiful without!´WOW!

I am not so happy about posting a No make up or less Make Up picture of me but I think it will be okay as everyone else of you was going throuh this hell!
icon_wink.gif

without_Make_Up.jpg

Kerri... I wish I woke up looking like that!!!
icon_eek.gif
You don't even NEED makeup!! it must be nice!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sabrina... Still gorgeous... still Sarah Michelle Gellar
wink.gif
lol

Originally Posted by lilla Here is me and my scary face!!! The flash didn't work in the bathroom so the picture is a bit dark... Ooooohh scarrrrry!!! NOT!! You are pretty chick!!! Nice to see a close up full shot of you finally!!
wink.gif
Love em'... and Suzukigrrrl in the background on your pc
wink.gif
lol

Well of course, I was reading my favorite site
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you see my hubby playing online Halo 2? His foot is on his computer
rolleyes.gif

Originally Posted by NYAngel98 Ooooohh scarrrrry!!! NOT!! You are pretty chick!!! Nice to see a close up full shot of you finally!!
wink.gif
Love em'... and Suzukigrrrl in the background on your pc
wink.gif
lol

Thanks Char! I never like to post pics because everyone is so pretty that I get embarrassed by myself! If I just post my eye of the day than I am safe
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Yea Lilla!! Wasn't that refreshing? You look great!!! I take pics in my bathroom too cuz the glass blocks let in a lot of light.......

Originally Posted by lilla Here is me and my scary face!!! The flash didn't work in the bathroom so the picture is a bit dark...

Originally Posted by lilla

Here is me and my scary face!!! The big flash didn't work in the bathroom, only the little one shined, so the picture is a bit dark...

Lilla! I see MUT in the background
wink.gif
Ok, I'm coming over to play HALO w/ your HB.
Lookin' great BTW!

Originally Posted by lilla Well of course, I was reading my favorite site
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Do you see my hubby playing online Halo 2? His foot is on his computer
rolleyes.gif
That's cute.. his n' hers computers... lol She's got MuT, he's playing Halo - too funny... lol And you are so pretty - so get those crazy notions OUT of your head!!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

You all look beautiful without makeup! I don't know if i'm brave enough to post a no makeup pic.

Originally Posted by Little_Lisa You all look beautiful without makeup! I don't know if i'm brave enough to post a no makeup pic. Awww.. I'm sure you have NOTHING to worry about...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by burnsatty hi, you guys are very entertaining! We are a nutty bunch lol -
wink.gif

I'm Janelle from NY by the way..
wink.gif

Welcome! Join right in!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Good one !!

Will post tomorrow if there is no signs of major under eyes bags and darkness
icon_wink.gif
(better put some cream now)

Back