Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everybody looks so pretty without makeup!!! Very nice pictures ladies! I wish I looked that good without makeup.

Originally Posted by burnsatty hi, you guys are very entertaining! Welcome to MUT!

Nilufer... glad to finally see all of you. You are so pretty!

Kerry and Lilla you ladies are my age and you both are beautiful. I am so scared to post my full picture. AAAAAAAAH!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Kerry, I have freckles as well, and I didn't like them when I was a child, however I embrace them now, when I go out in the sun and they show up. They always make you look younger. I think they are beautiful on you. Lilla, you have the exact opposite skin of Kerry and I, beautiful olive skin, I'm jealous, and I don't see a wrinkle on you. ARG!!!!

Sabrina, you are absolutely gorgeous, you don't need any makeup at all.

Trisha, you look wonderful without makeup - and with makeup, you can be two different people.

Leila, you are beautiful, I always see the picture of your avatar (I think that's you) but seeing you with your eyes open and a close up, you really are gorgeous.

Andrea, you are always stunning, with or without makeup.

Erica, you are a beautiful girl as well, you don't need makeup either.

Em, both of you look great in that picture, you or your son don't need makeup...haaaaaaa!

Everyone looks great, Janelle you look great, Katie, love the no makeup look, you are beautiful, Marisol you look great, BEN you are gorgeous as well!!!

Why do we wear MAKEUP!!!!!!!!! hahahha

Lilla you look fantastic and healthy,what a great skin tone and sparkling blue eyes you have. You look gorgeous and healthy,.lovely thick hair and great eyebrows too.:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Thanks suziqq, I have wrinkles, they just didn't show from the pics. I have normally very fair skin and now it is nicely tan cause I had a 5 week vacation
icon_cheesygrin.gif
I am very sure you have beautiful skin without makeup.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by suziqq322 Kerry and Lilla you ladies are my age and you both are beautiful. I am so scared to post my full picture. AAAAAAAAH!!!!
icon_eek.gif
Kerry, I have freckles as well, and I didn't like them when I was a child, however I embrace them now, when I go out in the sun and they show up. They always make you look younger. I think they are beautiful on you. Lilla, you have the exact opposite skin of Kerry and I, beautiful olive skin, I'm jealous, and I don't see a wrinkle on you. ARG!!!!

Pauline thank you so much. wish they were blue... they must have looked that way from the pics. They are just weird green hazel colour. xxx thanks thou, you made me feel special
icon_smile.gif
xxx

Originally Posted by Pauline Lilla you look fantastic and healthy,what a great skin tone and sparkling blue eyes you have. You look gorgeous and healthy,.lovely thick hair and great eyebrows too.:icon_love
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Cirean you look fine! Very pretty eyes and nice full lips!

Originally Posted by Cirean I'm really nervous about this, be gentle please
icon_redface.gif

Sept182005018_edited.jpg

Gosh you have now flaws no wrinkles!! lucky you
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Cirean I'm really nervous about this, be gentle please
icon_redface.gif

Sept182005018_edited.jpg

You look so pretty. and you're lucky.... you won't look old when you're 60
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah.. I look 12 without makeup. hahah... pimply skin.. scars.. gross.

Originally Posted by Scarlette Yeah.. I look 12 without makeup. hahah... pimply skin.. scars.. gross. I think you've got nice skin
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i cant believe im posting this! but this is what i look like now w/o MU! ick! Trisha, there is nothing to worry about, your skin isn't bad as you said. You look really good! And... do I see lipgloss there? MU girl!
claps.gif
biggrin.gif

Trisha I can reassure you your skintone is not that uneven...I think I beat you in that case-I don´t really get many breakouts anymore, but the red spots stay there forever (guess my skin can´t heal very well), especially on my cheeks which makes my skin look spotty and red even if it´s pretty clear.

I wished I had your tan-it makes you look healthy even without makeup so I bet you don´t get all the "are you sick?"s when you leave the house without MU in winter, all pale with dark circles.

U look fabulous sweetie!!! no need to feel self conscious about this pic :icon_love

Trisha, you look nice without makeup, I like it. Definitely older than last year's picture tho.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Trisha i cant believe im posting this! but this is what i look like now w/o MU! ick!

Originally Posted by Arielle Trisha I can reassure you your skintone is not that uneven...I think I beat you in that case-I don´t really get many breakouts anymore, but the red spots stay there forever (guess my skin can´t heal very well), especially on my cheeks which makes my skin look spotty and red even if it´s pretty clear.I wished I had your tan-it makes you look healthy even without makeup so I bet you don´t get all the "are you sick?"s when you leave the house without MU in winter, all pale with dark circles.

U look fabulous sweetie!!! no need to feel self conscious about this pic :icon_love

Exactly, you're lucky with your skintone, I wish I had the same. On pale skin everything is visible, it sucks. I'm really pale (08 Ivory EL Ideal Matte if someone knows it) and would love to have darker skin.You are beautiful, so there is no difference between you wearing MU or not
wink.gif

Back