Can you Bare it All in this NO makeup challenge?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Arielle reminds me of the reason why I love weddings so much. free alcohol and tons of food
icon_cheesygrin.gif
your advantage: with that tan you probably never look REALLY hungover and pale like me

The wedding was at a winery so it flowed all night (as well as champagne) and the food was delish!

Originally Posted by Marisol The wedding was at a winery so it flowed all night (as well as champagne) and the food was delish! You look great ! I expect some FOTD's miss!!!!
wink.gif

I am working on getting a digi cam. The camero phone sucks and when I have tried to post an FOTD, the color come out all wrong.

Ladies, u all look great before and after. I'm brave - but not this brave.

OMG - Trisha - u r such a baby. I wouldn't say u look older but more elegant w/mu. Benz however is another story.
claps.gif

You all look great. I'll try to participate tomorow if I remember. Too late today, I already have my face on.

trisha, I think that is the first time I've seen a picture of your smile, looks great! Keep flashing those pearly whites!

Originally Posted by Trisha Thanks Rosie!! I will do another bare face pic soon so you can see how bad my skin is now tho! Hey Trisha, Why do you think your skin has gotten bad??? Mine has too and i am not sure why???? I haven't changed anything??? I am going to the doc on Tuesday to see if I have a hormonal imbalance.

Originally Posted by Marisol MACGoddess - holy crap! You are gorgeous. I think this is the first time I have seen a picture of you. Aww Marisol, thank you so much! And please guys, call me Leila!! (You say it like the Eric Clapton song "Layla")
Everyone is SO good for my confidence!! :icon_love

Originally Posted by bluebird26 With no makeup? No fricking way! Awww, come on Bluebird!! We all did it, didn't your mom teach you to jump off a cliff when everyone else does it?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MACGoddess Awww, come on Bluebird!! We all did it, didn't your mom teach you to jump off a cliff when everyone else does it?
icon_cheesygrin.gif

LOL My husband is the only one who sees me without makeup
icon_redface.gif
and in some situations when there is no time to put any makeup on, like the time when there was a fire in front of my house, I got up in the middle of the night with no makeup
icon_eek.gif

Trisha - when I see it I will believe that ur skin is in bad shape. Luv to Benz and the lot!

Originally Posted by ben if i remember correctly these two pics are make-up free : 0 )
IMGP2709-vi.jpg

IMGP2708-vi.jpg

And apparently bra-free too! (by left shoulder) ;-)

I gotta agree with everybody else. ben, you have such amazing eyes...you don´t even need any makeup to accentuate them. they really draw me in somehow
biggrin.gif

UGGG...........i have always hated them!! That's why i buy full coverage foundations..........some of that is from BCPs that i actually take because it keeps my breakouts in check, however it makes me have more irregular pigmentation. You are too kind!

Originally Posted by Marisol Kerri - you are gorgeous! I love your freckles and your hair.

Back