CD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think many many people can be very jealous !!!!!

What you just said here are the most important things in a relationship....

Many "regular" cuples do not have this kind of feelings o one another.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments everyone! It really means a lot to the both of us.

You all are so great.

Originally Posted by micmakeup /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think many many people can be very jealous !!!!!

What you just said here are the most important things in a relationship....

Many "regular" cuples do not have this kind of feelings o one another.
Thanks micmakeup!

I feel very lucky to have him and her in my life. We have a fantastic relationship filled with real LOVE.

Complete exceptance and understanding. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I don't know in all honesty how I wouold take it..because I am not in that position..However having the relationship you have and trust and understanding is all it takes to keep a couple happy. I say GOOD FOR YOU!!! 

happy new year!

I am the lucky one! He is the most loving, understanding and beautiful soul I have ever met.

Originally Posted by Robyn1114 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Your SO is a very lucky person to have such a understanding and loving spouse

I didn't know how I would take it either, before this.

If someone had asked me, I would have said, probably not. I didn't know much about it.

However, Now I would not change a thing. I have found my soulmate, and BEST friend ever.

Happy New Year to you too!! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by GlitterGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't know in all honesty how I wouold take it..because I am not in that position..However having the relationship you have and trust and understanding is all it takes to keep a couple happy. I say GOOD FOR YOU!!! 

happy new year!

OMG... I just read this and can sooo relate. I posted awhile ago in advice and rants section that I wanted my hubby to dress female. To make a long story short, he did and now we spend so much time as two women. I love it!!! She is so warm and its just so nice to have a BFF to go shopping with, help with hair and makeup and just sit and listen. She is such a big part of my life that I can't picture life without her anymore. Although our path is slightly different than some here. She got approval from our doc and is taking hormones. She now is getting a real cute butt and hips. I am kinda jealous LOL. And she is a small b cup now. I know this is not everyones path but it is working for us. We are happy in many ways and we love each other dearly. I can only speak for us, but, hey, try it ya just may like it!

Hi Katana. My wife and I share a relationship like yours and it is wonderful. We became even closer when this side of me blossomed. You and she are wonderful people!

Katana - First of all I would like to say you are a beautiful person both inside and out. You seem to have a very genuine, caring heart. It's great to hear how accepting you are with your husband crossdressing. Not only are you accepting I love the fact that you just don't "tolerate" it as I have read from others but you actually participate. To have another female that will give tips, do makeup or hair or whatever is important to crossdressers and you do that. I don't know why you guys don't go out together with him dressed. He is pretty. Isn't there a club or bar around you guys that accepts crossdressers? I go to a club that is mainly gay but there are others that are crossdressers that go there. I feel very comfortable going there. I have a lot of respect for you for the person you are. I have read so many posts on other sites where the female would say negative things if her SO would crossdress. So it is refreshing to hear there ARE females out there like you that think it's cool.

I think it's great that you would accept your partner if he was a crossdresser! I haven't found any females that would where I live in rural Pennsylvania.

Originally Posted by Andi /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that´s awesome! I don´t know how many women would accept their partners CDing (I would, I´m pretty sure at least). It takes a very open mind, plus a great amount of respect and love for your partner.

This so so good to hear! I am so happy for you and your husband! It's good to hear that you participate!

Originally Posted by smhamil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG... I just read this and can sooo relate. I posted awhile ago in advice and rants section that I wanted my hubby to dress female. To make a long story short, he did and now we spend so much time as two women. I love it!!! She is so warm and its just so nice to have a BFF to go shopping with, help with hair and makeup and just sit and listen. She is such a big part of my life that I can't picture life without her anymore. Although our path is slightly different than some here. She got approval from our doc and is taking hormones. She now is getting a real cute butt and hips. I am kinda jealous LOL. And she is a small b cup now. I know this is not everyones path but it is working for us. We are happy in many ways and we love each other dearly. I can only speak for us, but, hey, try it ya just may like it!

That's great to hear HarleyQuinn! I am so happy for both of you! It's great to hear that you participate. That's important for crossdressers. Do you guys go out in public with him dressed?

Originally Posted by HarleyQuinn /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My boyfriend (who im marrying ) is also a crossdresser , he is the most amazing beautiful kind open minded lovely person i have ever met.

Also he is insanely beautiful dressed up to .. like really beautiful .

He loves when i do his makeup or when we go out shopping for pretty dresses or panties for him to wear around , ill see if i can find some pictures of him sometime

I forgot to mention, in an earlier post that I do crossdress.  Nevertheless I feel like a perfectly normal human being with normal appetites enjoyments etc.  For the time being much of the world seems to have other ideas, but ideas and concepts, like beliefs do change.

~Samm

my gf and I are about the same size as I am slender and about 120 lbs, 5'8".  I have always had long hair and often when we were out somewhere, I would have girls walk up to me and call me "chick" or make a comment about me not wearing a bra or just needed band-aids, and my gf would just laugh.  She would pull my hair back and play with it, putting it in a pony tail, and commenting that I would make a pretty girl.  She asked me if I wouldn't mind going all out just for fun.  When we would go into women's/girl's clothing stores and the salesgirl would ask if "we" wanted to try on anything, my gf would smile and point at me and say, "she" wants to try on some outfits..., or get madeup at the mall.

I admit, when I got totally made over, it opened up a new world to me, like I was made for it all.  I have been on hormones and now my gf and I have a totally closer relationship. 
She likes the fact that I'm even more sensitive, caring, sharing, etc...

It's so beautiful to find such understanding from people. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Love is love, traditional or not, right?

I am not in a relationship at all right now, but I would be indescribably happy to find such total

commitment in any type of partner. Most conventional relationships cannot

compare to half of what you all have.

This is the most incredible thread EVER!  Thank you Katana and everyone else that participated... it has opened up my eyes tremendously and I now have such a greater appreciation/respect.

I do have a personal question tho and I think you all might be able to help me - there was an open CD that worked where I work.  We no longer work together but I have a regret and I wondered what you all felt about this.

While she attempts to be feminine (still works for the company - just not here) I think she's going about all the wrong way.  What makes it worse is that everyone knows she is a man and taking hormones to alter her features -  She has children, a wife, etc., but has decided to be a full blown day and night CD.  Well, to make a long story short - she's hideous.  And not because of all the obvious male jaw line/facial hair/square build/etc... it's because she doesn't properly wear makeup.  Has horrible dry crazy blond wigs and looks like she buys her clothes at a Salvation Army (nothing wrong with that) just that she doesn't match and is wrinkled and her hem is showing, etc. etc. etc. and most of her looks are dated.

This poor woman is ridiculed left and right which is probably why she left for another area - Her given nick name was a combination of her male and female name.

Question is - I wanted to do an intervention... but was scared to.  I was afraid she'd lash out at me or think that I was insulting her or taking pity on her.  I just wanted the best of this woman to come out - I wanted to take her shopping - even if it was to Salvation Army to pick out clothes that fit her better and was more modern, teach her to apply makeup to enhance her features, especially get rid of her hair!

Would I have been wrong to approach her or was I right in letting her be???  She is no longer here and last I heard she got divorced.  But, I see her from time to time with the same bad wig. :-(  I feel a twinge of guilt for not trying to communicate.

Dream, that's a sticky situation. However, I feel that addressing her in the right way would be helpful.

If I looked absolutely ridiculous, I would want someone to tell me privately and politely and help me out.

It's not like you're looking to ridicule her, it's the opposite. You want her to be the best she can be.

DreamWarrior, sounds like you're talking about someone who is quite possibly a transsexual rather than a CD, but it doesn't change how you might approach her.

It's pretty much impossible to say how this person may react to an offer for help. As you're guessing, it could go well or bad. If I were in her situation, I'd welcome help from someone like you (that's an understatement!), but that's me. My gut feeling is to make an offer, but don't insult her (that's the tricky part, of course), don't tell her that she's a mess, just try to figure out a diplomatic way to ask her if she would be open to suggestions for making a change or two to her appearance. As a group, we're generally pretty easy to get along with, and I suspect your offer will be welcome.

You're a doll for wanting to do that, in my opinion!  
flowers.gif

Carol

Back