CD

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see this as a situation similar to when you see a woman with a big belly, you don't know whether you should ask when she is due...

If you are not good friends with this woman, it may be best left alone.  You don't know how they are going to take such an offer.  I don't know how I'd take that offer if someone was to ask me if I wanted makeup lessons or a makeover either especially when I was not hinting at wanting one.  I'd probably take it as an insult no matter what that other person's intention was.  I once offered fashion advise to who I thought was a friend.  I told her that her pants with the really large gusseted pockets in the back made her look like she had a big butt.  What I thought was a favour to her, she took as an insult that I was saying she had a big butt.  Go figure...

That's terrible that people were so mean to her.  My best friend from highschool is a transexual.  I would hate of anyone doing that to him.   I think it would be great if you offered to help her and give her tips.

You are simply A GEM! You must realize that about 98% of crossdressers crave to have their wife or a woman participate and embrace this side of them to the degree you do! I was actually moved by the way you are pledged to your man and his desires! It really brings out the very best in a man! What so many women do not realize is that over 90% are not Gay! Most are married and in a relationship! My wife doesn't mind my dressing an makeup but just how wonderful it would be to have your woman participate! I find it so amusing that women often remark "I Like My Men to be "Manly Men!" The funny part is, I am one of those men! No one knows! I am also broad shouldered and work as an officer of the law! Countless construction working men, steelworkers, judges, firemen etc, etc. I meet them at meetings with my wife and their wives! We are very secretive because, God Help Us If Someone Were To Find Out! We would be forced out of our jobs and many would lose friends and family! For what? For being who they are deep inside? I know that many of the guys I met, keep it a complete secret from their wife because , one guy said "My Wife Would Divorce Me  and tell everyone!"  Aw! What a sweetheart!  Ruin his life because she felt embarrassment!  You Are Officially My Hero!  My wife read this and we both were so pleasantly surprised! Real women have no idea what they are missing!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

@eric4u - I think its fantastic your wife is involved with your interests, it really is so much fun and makes the relationship so much stronger to be open, honest and appreciative of one another.

Although a little bit late, in response to Dreamwarriors question - I think that a male dressing female (for whatever reason....being CD, TS, TV, for sexual pleasure....whatever) would be open to positive input and suggestions. I don't think they would be insulted the way a regular girl would be.

I would be sensitive how you approach it. Perhaps try something along the lines of "I saw a cute outfit that I think would look really great on you, if you wanted to I could help you pick out a similar one" Or something like that. Many men who have an interest in dressing or styling themselves more feminine don't really have anywhere to go for tips or advice. You never know what she may say to you or think if you don't try talking to her. Compliment her but be sincere and then try to offer some advice. If you hurt her feelings, apologize and leave it at that. Make sure she knows that wasn't your intention at all. She may be very open to your help, and you could end up with a great friend out of it.

Hello Katana and thank you for starting and contributing to this thread.  As others have stated you are a rare find and both you and your SO are very lucky.

I'm still learing makeup and would love any feedback.  The avatar is me...

Warmest regards,

Tawni

Back