CEW Insider's Choice Box 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by BlackMagicRose /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I only have 100 points. This will not stop me at all... 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
Lmao I like the way you think!

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Or this!

977be9afe4fb0797136c16077364711d.gif
Is this from Little Rascals?  It's beyond cute!

10:06 Onhold with Katie of BB, now to see if they are still on track with the release?

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

10:08  "We don't know when it's happening, but we are definetely going to do it, so just keep checking with

our blog and website"

Not really the answer I wanted to hear, but in light of the recent GlossyBox-Shaw-Bondi debacle in the sampling sub world, it's probably good that BB is taking it's time to negotiate properly with each party before releaseing promises that it might not able to keep.

ZoomButt.gif

Originally Posted by FormosaHoney /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is this from Little Rascals?  It's beyond cute!

10:06 Onhold with Katie of BB, now to see if they are still on track with the release?

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

ZoomButt.gif

10:08  "We don't know when it's happening, but we are definetely going to do it, so just keep checking with

our blog and website"

Not really the answer I wanted to hear, but in light of the recent GlossyBox-Shaw-Bondi debacle in the sampling sub world, it's probably good that BB is taking it's time to negotiate properly with each party before releaseing promises that it might not able to keep.

ZoomButt.gif

ooh thanks for the update!

i'm sure if its partnered with CEW then it shouldn't be too hard to work out all the partnership stuff so hopefully it's soon.

just read a tweet from @birchboxops that the cew boxes will be out "later this summer". so much for a june release.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Feels like we have been waiting forever for these boxes.
I know! I wish they would just release them so I could call this month an epic fail and start over fresh for August (between the Hautelook bag, Allure box and this)!

I just got an email from QVC about this. They are doing their CEW Beauty Awards show tomorrow from 9-11 PM est. Maybe they were waiting for this to release the boxes? Hopefully we'll see them soon!

Back