CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Wisconsin gal (former Badger here)!  I didn't know about Choachella either.  Guess I'm not part of the demographic.

Unless there is an amazing spoiler, I think I may pass. I have said before I am a silver girl so something gold would be a bummer.  I like the allure boxes and I have a code for the pre sale (which I am still debating on using), if I do it would be $200. I couldn't pull off both. 

Yay to everyone who got one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Fingers crossed its awesome! 

:'( I missed out on this box. I never thought it would sell out so quickly. I told myself if it was still available tomorrow I would buy it. Apparently it just wasn't meant to be. Will definitely be shopping the Lilly Pulitzer + Target collection on the 19th with a little extra moolah in my pocket though. 

I think you might be right. On Instagram #cfda pulls it up that item too.
i wouldn't assume what they had at the event at coachella will be what is in the box. i mentioned much earlier in the threads that this towel was on their chairs at the pool party they hosted.

i certainly offered it as one option. and their instagram book one as another.  then i convinced myself that they are separate.  the brunch pool party as a way to promote the brand and box.  vs the items themselves.  time will tell....

Last edited by a moderator:
If you search the hashtag cabanaclub - you will find pics of some of the swag they gave out at the Popsugar Cabana at Coachella. I would have loved to gotten some of that swag.... especially the Henri Bendel backpack!

For those that aren't familiar with Coachella...a lot of celebs go. I feel like because of that reason, there has been more focus on the fashion aspect of the festival. You don't see as much coverage on style and fashion for say... Lollapalooza.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get in on this box, but I was so afraid the box would be TOO fashion forward for me.... that's why I bailed on the Nina Garcia box. I'm looking forward to spoilers tho!

That Pendleton blanket is SO in the box. Just saw another photo of it along with mention of the box on Instagram.

Didn't get a chance to snag one even though I was so excited about it. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

And I'm letting myself get that pair of boots I've been eyeing with my money instead :) win win!

That Pendleton blanket is SO in the box. Just saw another photo of it along with mention of the box on Instagram.

Didn't get a chance to snag one even though I was so excited about it. I can't wait to see everyone's pictures.

And I'm letting myself get that pair of boots I've been eyeing with my money instead :) win win!
yes, I believe a Mara Hoffman towel is in there and also I saw a burlap styled tote that said LA on it so it seemed like something PS would send but can't remember the designer but not sure it's in box either, if I find I'll post back!!

I can't see link posted but is it a MH towel?

I had the box in my cart and could not check out with a snail slow internet connection around noon EST so I emailed PS and asked them to put order in for me and when they got back to me (in about an hour, that's a first for me, usually it's days or not at all) they said sorry it's sold out nothing we can do!

if anyone who bought one decides to sell or changes mind, pretty please let me know and I will buy ASAP from you!!

enjoy you lucky girls! if I find out any scoop, I'll let y'all know!!

This is a quote from the blogger who posted the mara hoffman/pendleton towel: 

"CFDA x POPSUGAR – MUST HAVE goodie box made it’s debut at the event laucnhing April 15th.

Exciting collaboration w/ the best in the biz

such as

Mara Hoffman x Pendleton!"

So I'd be pretty sure that it's in there...unless there's a different MH for Pendleton item from their collab in the box. I love the towel they show as a spoiler--anything in that color palette looks perfect for summer, so I'd be thrilled even if it's not literally the same thing.

<3 

The towel is super cute & summery!! I think this box is going to Rock for you gals - I can't wait to see how awesome it is!!!

The towel is RV of $78 if it's in there.  Not really my style but maybe it'll grow on me or make a good trade.  Wonder what else will be in the box!

If you search the hashtag cabanaclub - you will find pics of some of the swag they gave out at the Popsugar Cabana at Coachella. I would have loved to gotten some of that swag.... especially the Henri Bendel backpack!

For those that aren't familiar with Coachella...a lot of celebs go. I feel like because of that reason, there has been more focus on the fashion aspect of the festival. You don't see as much coverage on style and fashion for say... Lollapalooza.

I'm kind of bummed I didn't get in on this box, but I was so afraid the box would be TOO fashion forward for me.... that's why I bailed on the Nina Garcia box. I'm looking forward to spoilers tho!
I found this in the hashtag. Could this be it? Not like popsugar to give us shoes though. And the towel looks different...

image.jpg

I found this in the hashtag. Could this be it? Not like popsugar to give us shoes though.

And the towel looks different...
I doubt shoes would be in the box... I had found another pic "thanking" PS for some goods and in it was a pair of Dre Beats headphones in white/gold.

Also, I don't think that's a towel - I think it's a blanket.

okay, so I'm at work and can't concentrate bc I'm exhausted, but I was thinking about what might be in the box, considering that we know that most of it'll come from the CFDA designers.

PS has collaborated with Nicole Miller (earbuds) and Clare Vivier (NM clutch) before, so I wouldn't be surprised to see something from those designers in there. I also wouldn't be surprised to see items from CFDA designers who have done other collabs before, like Kate Spade, Monica Botkier, Marc Jacobs, Philip Lim, Rebecca Minkoff, and Cynthia Rowley.

I would also expect that, because they might want variety, there would be items in other categories from CFDA members there vs solely fashion items. For example, if they had something from MJ it might be from the beauty line, or if a designer is promoting a new fragrance we might get a rollerball, etc. 

http://cfda.com/members

That beach towel retails for $78 so we'd still have $500 to play with in terms of value. 

Latest posts

Back