CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know ladies... Please unable me.. Lol! I really have so much "stuff" & awesome products waiting in the wings to be used. I'm sure I'll love what's in this box, that I'm not questioning. The question is do I really need it? I really need new bathing suits & cover ups- I live on a lake & this is my weekend attire. So , I just made the executive decision that unless they release a spoiler that I can't live without.. I'm passing.... At least I'm going to try to.. No promises, Sometimes PS gets the best of me ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think the problem is that no one wants to buy something like this at this price without a spoiler its to much of a risk

I have some FOMO too...It's possible that PS is aware that people have been unhappy and want to make us interested again.  Dang it!

$195 is too much for me. I can barely afford the $50 boxes at the moment. This almost feels like a 'YAY TAXES ARE COMPLETE!!!!' box ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I think the $100 boxes have been great. For me the bummer was the last nm box. Just not a winner for me.

I'm sure tempted here. Curious and hopeful. But if that book we saw was in it. Yikes. No. Extra no.

It's open....reallllllly wish there was a spoiler shown a la the Zoe box!

If any super snoop finds anything PLEASE post! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone on the April PS thread is talking about a book (whichI haven't read), and holding "things" in your hand, and asking "does it bring me joy"? So, after sooooo much thinking, I feel joy holding my credit card in my hand without having a $200 PS charge on it. For me personally, since today is buy it day, this just has to be the first box I skip from them in over a year. It's just too big a risk with not even a tiny spoiler. Time to put my will power into over drive. I hope everyone who does splurge, loves it so much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
ok, I AM reading that book and doing the KonMari method in my home. I think this is a sign to not buy this box and just be happy when My Zoe box comes. Thank you!

I caved and bought one. I regretted missing out on the LE Target box, so I didn't want to run the risk of this selling out as quickly. Hoping for a great box!

I hope it's a generous box. Really showing off talent for less $$. I'm ok with extra multiple items. Know what I mean? I really want fashion items and many of them .... My expectations are project runway in a box. Which by the way wouldn't that be a fun theme too. Anyway.

I purchased this box because I feel like it will be awesome like the Target box (I'm still kicking myself for missing out on that one).  I hate that it doesn't ship until next month and I want to remain spoiler free.

Purchased!!!! My wishes for this box: one $200+ statement piece to keep, one $40+ fun piece ("desk item", beauty item, small household item) to keep, and to recoup about $75 from Ebaying the rest.

Ugh, if we end up with tattoos, feathered headbands, and one-size-fits all high-waisted fringe hot pants, I will cry.

Back