CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't subscribed then, but I did swap for the scarf & it is amazing. I also still use my BrokeDown spa wrap every day & after many washes it's still like new. Great company.

I don't want to get my hopes too high, esp with the disappointment in Popsugar boxes lately, but all I can think is that box is big enough for a clothing item or a small bag

I don't want to get my hopes too high, esp with the disappointment in Popsugar boxes lately, but all I can think is that box is big enough for a clothing item or a small bag
there's no way there is clothing. they wouldn't be able to find an item that would work across everyone. not to burst bubble.  

Nina Garcia's box gave an oversized shirt...I think it could happen. It's a fashion box after all...
that's true. i liked that shirt. for some reason, i don't think PS could have gotten away with it as much as Nina did.  There were some complaints but not as vocal as if PS gave it out.  

I haven't been excited for a special edition box in awhile! So far I've been really glad I opted out of the last few. Fingers crossed this one is awesome!!!

That's true. Pretty expensive. I secretly was hoping for the same. Clothes that look like I'm a runway mom. Ok. Unlikely. But jewelry has gotta be in it
some of the press releases referenced jewelry and makeup, if I recall correctly.  but perhaps you all are correct. 

Everyone on the April PS thread is talking about a book (whichI haven't read), and holding "things" in your hand, and asking "does it bring me joy"? So, after sooooo much thinking, I feel joy holding my credit card in my hand without having a $200 PS charge on it. For me personally, since today is buy it day, this just has to be the first box I skip from them in over a year. It's just too big a risk with not even a tiny spoiler. Time to put my will power into over drive. I hope everyone who does splurge, loves it so much. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

That's the part that has me worried - I feel like it's really like a $100 box but they are charging us $195 so they can give half to CFDA. And that we won't get twice the value. But did they say we are getting $600 value or something? is it on par to the neiman boxes? but then again...the last neiman box...tanked.
I completely agree the last Neiman Marcus box was terrible. That was the first time I bought a Neiman Marcus box and I was disappointed greatly for spending that kind of money

Not sure why I don't mind spending for the NM and holiday boxes and balk at the $195.  Maybe since I spent that much at HEB last night?  Puts it in perspective I guess.

Back