CFDA POPSUGAR Must Have box, Special Edition April 2015 *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you guys get the email...this goes on sale 4/15.  Not sure if that was already known, but it was news to me!
lol yeah girl, you and I both posted on the first page of this thread the sale date.

Probably overlooked it since 4/15 is evil tax day.

I wish a spoiler would leak. Doesn't anyone have "loose lips" in the packaging of this box. Lol

They definitely have the Mara Hoffman towels at the pool party. I dont know if it's from the box. Or just from the party. 

i'm going to just hope this box doesnt have anything to do with coachella, other than another channel for advertising for them. it's just too millennial.  too hippie. too flower crowns focused.  it wouldnt make sense.  

I'm not trying to reach to deeply into what they are putting out there. But I keep seeing that Henri Bendel back pack all over..and Popsugar just posted it on their Instagram. I wouldn't hate it...aside from that everything they are pushing on Instagram is very festival focused and not curated for the masses. I hope they release a spoiler. I'm a bit on the fence on this one. I'll probably bite because half of the money goes to CFDA.

I'm so getting this box. I just cancelled my regular sub, ipsy, and yuzen. I figure I can get this one and a year of the Rachel Zoe box for a couple hundred dollars less. I love the monthly boxes but I really don't need any more candles or scarfs. I'm excited for this one!! I actually love festival type stuff even being old. I go to Outside Lands every year and live in hippie friendly SF.

I hope they release a spoiler. I'm a bit on the fence on this one. I'll probably bite because half of the money goes to CFDA.
That's the part that has me worried - I feel like it's really like a $100 box but they are charging us $195 so they can give half to CFDA.  And that we won't get twice the value.  But did they say we are getting $600 value or something? is it on par to the neiman boxes?  but then again...the last neiman box...tanked.

i don't know what this is but can anyone see this? it says forbidden when click on it. don't know if virus.  

• Popsugar Must Have Box Reveal Videos Popsugar Celebrity
    cbookmark.co/popsugar-must-have-box-reveal-videos-popsugar-celebrity....

3 days ago - cfda partners with popsugar for must have box -- san ... do you subscribe to popsugar must have box or getting their special edition box? 01 apr ...

there's an image before clicking video. there's something yellow.  anyone seen this before? it's a reveal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the same thing when I click on it but at the top it says popsugar September reveal. I have never seen that scarf before though or any of the items in the pic of the video.

It's funny how that one box, more than any other, keeps coming back to haunt us. It seems like any time there's confusion about a ps box contents being shown way early, it's always September 2012. And for the longest time, it seemed like people were showing up here disappointed in their box because they'd signed up just based on some random one they saw... which was always September 2012. They need to put some giant disclaimer on that video!

Back