Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh - I'm even later to this questionairre party!

1.What type of products do you love?

Blush, Dry Shampoo, Face Masks/Exfoliators, Moisturizers, Neutral Shadows, POREFESSIONAL.

2.What type of products do you dislike?

Lipstick, False Lashes

3.Favorite brands?

I adore all things Tarte. I also really like NARS, UD, Benefit, Maybelline. and I'm usually up for giving most brands a fair chance to impress me.

4.Least favorite brands?

I think I"m going to have to go with the masses and say that J.Cat and BAB are on the top of that list.

So exciting that the box is on the move!  Can't wait to see what's next! 

@@tnorth1852 yes please set some of your polish hoard free (if you want to)!  Do we want to keep it mostly makeup or does anything go? I feel like I have some BN popsugar items dying a slow death in my closet lol.  I guess it depends what I can fit in there.

It's here!! And it is glorious. If a kind volunteer could message me who is willing to post photos for me, I would appreciate it. I totally loved my Birthday card and pressie!! Thank you @@lovepink

ETA; A couple of photos are missing from my phone, I will take some more later. Right now I just want to wallow and frolic in the beauties

Love the Popsugar idea. If anyone has the Kendra Scott necklace that they do not want, pretty please slap my name on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yay! I found @@Kristine Walker on instagram and snuck peeks of the box! Also sent a request to @@tnorth1852 on instagram so if you see a name you don't know....

I am glad everythig arrived safe and sound! I was so scared something would break and a leaky box would be left on the porch!

Keeps are up.  I will photograph adds late tonight or tomorrow. I shall make all effort to have the box on the move by Saturday, unless my Momma has a bad spell in which it will go Monday at the very latest.

Thank you @@lovepink for a fantastic starter box! You did an outstanding job. I'm gonna quit being a chicken$h!t and be a box starter for CS 7, whenever it happens. Love y'all!

Phew!! All photos are finished, if anyone would post them here for me I would really appreciate it.

Please don't kill me but I will have to get a large Priority box and play box tetris to make it all fit. Also, I am out of wrapping paper, so the gifts I am sending to our ladies having Celebrations this month will be in specially marked bags. Sorry about no gift wrap. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is the most fun I ever had while wearing clothes!

This is the box as it arrived.

image.jpg

This is the sweet gift @@lovepink left for @@Kristine Walker 's birthday!

image.jpg

Box Contents:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

What Kristine Walker kept:

image.jpg

The Tarte Palette to compliment her Glenda Palette:

image.jpg

What she Added:

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
 Hello Beauties!

The beast of a box will ship on Monday. I picked up some large Priority boxes today so I will have spares on hand and eliminate the need for multiple PO runs.

I had to make an executive decision to remove two ziplocks of foils and one pillowpack to make the box close. I will not be using any of the products and I will put them in first for round two (hope we have two rounds)

I am so glad the photos are up! My phone is now dead as a door nail. Luckily my husband has the exact same model phone that he is no longer using, so I'm getting everything possible switched from my brick to his (now mine) phone.

Love y'all.

So I know @@Kristine Walker has a birthday this month- who else has a birthday?
Me!  October 27th (day you get back from honeymoon!) And some other fabulous ladies in this swap have had exciting things happen to them as well!  And you are getting married so exciting times all around!

Back