Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 If anyone has unwanted samples of Harvey Prince "Petally Noir" or Bond 9 "Chinatown" I'd love to have them.

So I totally didn't realize that there was someone added to this list (which is TOTALLY fine) but now I realize that there's still 1 more person (tulosai) to go ahead of me. I am traveling for work October 19-23rd. So if I get the box before then, we're all good. But if not, then either we should skip me and put me somewhere else in line, OR I can ship the box out immediately after I get home from the trip.

Thoughts?

Why don't we see when I get it and when I'm able to actually ship it and discuss then? It's hard for me to know when I'll be able to ship without knowing when I get the box and also without knowing for sure how work will shape up for me next week so I think we might be in a better position to discuss who I should ship it to in a few days for those reasons :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
So I totally didn't realize that there was someone added to this list (which is TOTALLY fine) but now I realize that there's still 1 more person (tulosai) to go ahead of me. I am traveling for work October 19-23rd. So if I get the box before then, we're all good. But if not, then either we should skip me and put me somewhere else in line, OR I can ship the box out immediately after I get home from the trip.

Thoughts?
I'm after you and I'm in no rush, if no one else minds. It's only a few days. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

omg - the dancing banana is wearing a bat costume!  You don't even know how awesome that is!!!!

smiley-char128.gif

I'm after you and I'm in no rush, if no one else minds. It's only a few days. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're great! Awesome. I'm usually very quick at getting the box, taking stuff out, adding and shipping back out, so you shouldn't get it too much later, if at all!!

Well now I feel like an as***** for delaying everyone's fun!

I shipped the box yesterday!
You didn't delay anyone's anything!! Everyone is still getting the box! No worries here! I was just suggesting that I might go after I was suppose to, but everyone seems ok with me getting the box out a little late (although hopefully that wont happy anyway).

You're great! Awesome. I'm usually very quick at getting the box, taking stuff out, adding and shipping back out, so you shouldn't get it too much later, if at all!!
Feel free to take your time!  Spread everything out and roll around it  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> haha

Okay guys I should be getting this today.  I will check in to confirm I have it after I get home from work (sadly still several hours from now).  I might have to list, old school, the items I take and the items I put in depending if my phone's camera decides it likes me again or not, but I will do my best to post pictures if at all possible. 

Hi guys I've got it and have done a first run through.  I'm going to pick through a bit more tonight. 

I am going to try to get this back into a medium flat rate box but not sure it will be possible. I think I can mail tomorrow.

Some of the bubble wrap has been destroyed by my cat Bingely so I also have to figure out what to do about that :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back