Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys I've got it and have done a first run through.  I'm going to pick through a bit more tonight. 

I am going to try to get this back into a medium flat rate box but not sure it will be possible. I think I can mail tomorrow.
@@tulosai - PM @@Jwls750 - She recently moved and has a new mailing address! 

How is everyone? I'm eager to see picks and adds
I'm super anxious - got my Oct Birchbox and GlossyBox, and stuff needs to find a new home! Anyone like Visanti's brighten up or beauty protector spray?

I've really wanted to try OCC so that's a big part of it, but I also do like the color, so I guess both really but mostly OCC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for asking you realy are a sweetheart!!!

I love OCC in general....just saying :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have quite a few colors at home already thought. Electric Grandma, Grandma, Voyeur, Black Dhalia (which is why I didn't jump at the OCC Black Dhalia offer originally :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />), and one other one (and I'm blanking and not home :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)
I've got two tubes of OCC "Authentic" from a recent glossbox to rehome - I'm not too much of a lippie person, except the too faced melted line kinda caught my eye. And wow, what a name - Electric Grandma? 

@@tulosai - PM @@Jwls750 - She recently moved and has a new mailing address! 

I'm super anxious - got my Oct Birchbox and GlossyBox, and stuff needs to find a new home! Anyone like Visanti's brighten up or beauty protector spray?
YESSS Beauty protector spray!!! It is a HG item for me but actually I have one bottle that is half used (like a huuge bottle) and one that is full so I don't need more.  Someone else should definitely try/take it though it is AMAZING.

I am PMing Jwls750 now.  I could not tetris into a medium box but it's in a large and ready to go out.  I do have photos of what took/what put in but I need a few hours or maybe honestly a day to post those.  It is such a PITA for me between my borderline dysfunctional phone and the complicated site posting now :/

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh also IMPORTANT:

While trying to Tetris, I did mix up what's in teh bags.  When it got to me everything was more or less nicely labelled and together with like items.  Honestly, this is no longer the case.  The hair products are still together in a plastic baggie but everything else is mixed. It is all still well packaged and Neatly packed so I I hope this won't be a huge issue, but am sorry if the person after me is OCD about this kind of thing.

I am especially mentioning this because a huge pouch says 'swatched'.  This pouch was not nearly full and most of the 'mixing' I am talking about was me transferring other things to this bag to see if that could make the tetris work.  I left most of the things I put in the bag in the bag. They are NOT all swatched. Only the ones with notes on them are swatched.  I made sure all the notes ARE still securely attached.

I also added one item that is swatched.  It is not in that bag and I am now sitting here and I can't remember if I labeled it or not.  it is the yes to carrots sunscreen.  I put a dime sized drop on my arm when I received it, and then ultimately never used it.  I would use it but I have LOTS of sunscreen and it expires in I think January 2015, so I am hoping someone able to use it before then will nab it.

Okay.  Sorry for this ode. That is all I have to report.

I got her my address. So we should be all good. As I mentioned before to ya'll, I'm going on a work trip this Sunday. I will have the box in my hand on Friday. And then I should be able to ship it out next Monday, so keep an eye out next weekend for updates.

Any blush fans?  I got in my Ulta GWP today and it has a Cargo mini blush in Bali.

Also anyone who has not tried Benetint or Lollitint?  I just got this in the mail from Ulta and have baby sizes of Benetint and Lollitint and was going to put those in the box if someone is interested.

ETA: anyone interested in High Beam or Beauty protector leave in conditioner?  Mine leaked in my Oct BB and they sent me a new one.  I would put in the non leaked one haha.

IMG_2956.JPG

I got the box! I will send it out to Lolo22 on Tuesday. I would love to post pics, but for the life of me can't figure out how to post pics with this new site/post box.

I think I've posted pictures before using it, but can't figure it out now. I feel stupid :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Any help would be appreciated and then I can post pics :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried using the "My Media" option, but that doesn't let you upload pics. AND I tried using the "image" option, but that is only allowing me to post a URL, not upload an image.

I got the box! I will send it out to Lolo22 on Tuesday. I would love to post pics, but for the life of me can't figure out how to post pics with this new site/post box.

I think I've posted pictures before using it, but can't figure it out now. I feel stupid :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Any help would be appreciated and then I can post pics :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I tried using the "My Media" option, but that doesn't let you upload pics. AND I tried using the "image" option, but that is only allowing me to post a URL, not upload an image.
In order to post a picture you have to select "More reply options"  Then scroll to the bottom and it states "attach files."  Select choose file, attach file, then a box will pop up with add to post.

If there is a shorter way I do not know it sorry.

Hope that helps!

Yes it's terribly annoying )the picture situation), I know I've been a very very bad swapper in not posting mine.  I really will try to do it tonight.  I just kind of forgot :/

So glad you got it okay!!!

In order to post a picture you have to select "More reply options"  Then scroll to the bottom and it states "attach files."  Select choose file, attach file, then a box will pop up with add to post.

If there is a shorter way I do not know it sorry.

Hope that helps!
Oh thank you! I will post pics tonight then!

After 5 uses I am forced to admit that my full size Dr Jart Black Label Detox BB cream is just too dang dark for me. Would anyone be interested in having it in round 2? My skin is NC15 so if you have medium tone skin it will probably work great.

ECK! I'm an ass. I packed up the box, and found the OCC Nail Polish in Pool Boy on the ground. I would GLADLY keep it (don't own any OCC nail polish), but since I didn't post it in my picture (because I didn't know I had it! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) if someone else was really looking forward to it, I can ship it out separately. Anyone???

Lolo22, I will be shipping this out on my lunch break, will PM you the tracking number around 1230-1ish.

EDIT: Box is shipped out! She should get it on Thursday, I PMed her the tracking :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ECK! I'm an ass. I packed up the box, and found the OCC Nail Polish in Pool Boy on the ground. I would GLADLY keep it (don't own any OCC nail polish), but since I didn't post it in my picture (because I didn't know I had it! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />) if someone else was really looking forward to it, I can ship it out separately. Anyone???

Lolo22, I will be shipping this out on my lunch break, will PM you the tracking number around 1230-1ish.
I already have that color.  Sounds like the universe wants you to have pool boy nails!! It's a great color!

Suuuuuper excited!!!

Box didn't come today :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> my post office has a bunch of slackers I guess! Should be here tomorrow for sure. Can't wait!

Latest posts

Back