Circular Swap #6 - Calibama? Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My birthday is November 4th...does that count :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's always been so close to Halloween that it always kind of felt like an October birthday :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Box is on the move! Should land on Wed. Oct 8th!  Priority tracking : 911409012030801440480438

When I got home from PO I found three Coastal Scents brushes that got left out. I am so sorry! I've put them with the foils and pillow pack to add to round two.

SO EXCITED. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of torn though. I have a stash of 'good stuff' that I haven't added to my trade list because I was originally saving it for Secret Santa. And of course I want to put some of it into our box. But I can't decide what to put in the box & what to save for my Santee (my luck I'll save stuff & she won't even like it/will already have it).

So, is there any interest on any of these items (mostly @@tgooberbutt @@tnorth1852 & @@lovepink since you ladies are after me)?

Too Faced Melted deluxe samples in Peony & Fuchsia

Benefit Watt's Up Highlighter 

Smashbox Be Legendary lipstick in Infrared Matte

Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar

bareMinerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick in Speak Your Mind

Benefit PosieBalm Mini

Fresh Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment 

Fresh Sugar Shine Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Lip Polish

I have other things too, of course, but these are the ones I'm not sure where to send!

ETA: I obviously have a bit of a lip product problem lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Oooooh! @, If you could throw any 'fresh' treatment items and the Too Faced melted sample in peony, I'll be totally grateful, and hope they last by the time it gets to me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Wheee!

Last edited by a moderator:
 If nobody claims it Melted Fuchsia......but I don't want anyone to hold off on my account if they want it.

Box is here!!! Sadly, I only have time to bring it off the porch and tell you it's arrived! Off to my second job. *insert pouting here*.

I will say that I did open it... beautifully packed and everything is in one piece! Also - @@Kristine Walker - you are the kindest soul on the planet. And I will have to say, I'm thankful to know you through MUT!

Also - If there's anything in particular anyone is looking for - let me know... I'm seriously trying to de-stash!

Hope to have this in the mail on Thursday! Pictures coming.... wait patiently. HAHA!

I feel exactly like this about the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Black Dahlia Lip Tar, assuming we go around a second time I'd be super duper happy to grab it if it were still there.  
Is it OCC in general, or are you looking for the black dahlia type color? I have some new lippies in both camps I can put in. 

Is it OCC in general, or are you looking for the black dahlia type color? I have some new lippies in both camps I can put in. 
I've really wanted to try OCC so that's a big part of it, but I also do like the color, so I guess both really but mostly OCC :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Thank you for asking you realy are a sweetheart!!!

I love OCC in general....just saying :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I have quite a few colors at home already thought. Electric Grandma, Grandma, Voyeur, Black Dhalia (which is why I didn't jump at the OCC Black Dhalia offer originally :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />), and one other one (and I'm blanking and not home :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Box is here!!! Sadly, I only have time to bring it off the porch and tell you it's arrived! Off to my second job. *insert pouting here*.

I will say that I did open it... beautifully packed and everything is in one piece! Also - @@Kristine Walker - you are the kindest soul on the planet. And I will have to say, I'm thankful to know you through MUT!

Also - If there's anything in particular anyone is looking for - let me know... I'm seriously trying to de-stash!

Hope to have this in the mail on Thursday! Pictures coming.... wait patiently. HAHA!
Asking us to wait patiently is a request of saints...and I don't think any of us are saints (correct me if I'm wrong!). There is no patient waiting here *insert dog wagging its tongue picture here* hehehe

In general I love lipsticks, palettes, eyeliners that are not black, lipgloss, and nail polish.

A good dupe of OCC Black Dahlia is JCats Wonder Lip Paint in "Queen of Harts". The Wonder Paints are outstanding, the only JCats item I have ever tried that is wonderful. I actually prefer the formula of JCats, my OCC in Grandma started separating after only three months, is a  PITA to wear because it makes my lips feel parched. JCats is more creamy and not as drying.

Any eye creams?  I'm almost out and get no subs anymore!  God forbid I have to buy one haha :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  Or if anyone has a UD PP in sin that they did not like, I just discovered this color and omg I love it!  

Love OCC nail polishes! They are amazing!  Was not a fan of the lip tars though, have 2 minis left that I may put in the box.  A hot pink and like a light pink, I will have to look at the names.  I still have to go through my lippie stash for this. 

So I think everyone made it through the wait!@@tgooberbutt can you Pm me thyour next address? I will mail Friday. I'm off work!! Yay!!

Here's what arrived:

image.jpgimage.jpg

Here's my beautiful gift from @@Kristine Walker. You are the best. So kind and thoughtful. And it helps that loveeeeeee Owls!

image.jpg

Here's what I kept:

image.jpg

Here's what i put in:

image.jpgimage.jpg

So I think everyone made it through the wait!@@tgooberbutt can you Pm me thyour next address? I will mail Friday. I'm off work!! Yay!!

Here's what arrived:

image.jpg
image.jpg

Here's my beautiful gift from @@Kristine Walker. You are the best. So kind and thoughtful. And it helps that loveeeeeee Owls!

image.jpg

Here's what I kept:

image.jpg

Here's what i put in:

image.jpg
image.jpg
I can PM you my address, it's no problem! Really excited :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

So glad you nabbed the Buxom mascara it's one of my HG products and I'm always so happy when other people get to try it.

Back