Circular Swap #6 - North Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box has arrived!! And it's buldging (see attached photo) !!!

Would anyone be interested in whitening masks? I purchased them under pressure, and don't think I'll ever use them. I have a whole kit of 16 masks that retailed for over $80, so I'd love to find a home for them. Here is a link I found that looks like the same product: http://shop.spautopia.ca/Comfort-Zone--Absolute-Pearl-Mask-16-x-10ml_p_59.html If there isn't any interest, no worries and I'll save it for another time. Just let me know :)

Otherwise, I should have the box sent my tomorrow evening. I'll post pictures once I organize this thing and fit everything back inside!!

image.jpeg

Oh my! The box is so full!

I wouldn't be interested in the whitening masks but thank you for asking. They look interesting but I don't think I would use them.

Yay!  I'm glad it got there safely and it doesn't look like anything broke.  XD  

Everyone, @@tulippop is a packing wizard!! I have no idea how to fit everything back into a medium flat rate box, so I'm going to upgrade to a large. Perhaps someone else will be better than me at consolidating to make better use of space. 

Photos are under spoilers in case any of you want to be surprised :)  I took photos as I opened different bags, so there are quite a few. Also, I apologize but I'm not sure how to add spoilers without the generic "spoiler" text.

100.jpeg

200.jpeg

300.jpeg

400.jpeg

500.jpeg

600.jpeg

700.jpeg

800.jpeg

The box is here!!!!!! I will take some pictures and post them tonight if I have time.  Still have to eat dinner and I have work tonight...

But boy oy boy!  The box is heavy.  It was a mini-workout picking it up  :lol:   

I'll post pictures of what I took out and added in tomorrow but here's one picture for now. Hoping it all fits in the box!

20141014_212014.jpg

update:

Pictures to come very soon.  I just tried to pack the box twice and failed.  My boyfriend should be home later and he's a stock supervisor at his job so I'm hoping that he can help once he gets home.  

Last edited by a moderator:
What I took:

20141015_164248.jpg
20141015_164309.jpg
20141015_173257.jpg

What I added:
20141014_193139.jpg
20141014_193958.jpg
20141014_194112.jpg
20141015_165308.jpg

Finally got the box all packed up with my boyfriends help.  He thought we had too much stuff  :p  .  I weighed the box and it was just under 13 pounds.  Hoping to mail out tomorrow or Friday at the latest. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back