Circular Swap #6 - North Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So much great stuff! yay!

Also wondering, would you guys be up for doing a 2nd round?

I dropped the package off at the post office today and has a projected delivery date of Monday.  I would love to do another round.  I still have a bunch of stuff!

Hey ladies! The box has arrived at my house! YAY! But I won't be home until tomorrow...booo! So I'll make sure to post pics ASAP tomorrow and try to get it sent out Wednesday!

OMG. I have no idea how I'm going to pack all this into the box. THere's SOO MUCH! Should be shipping Wednesday or Thursday!

blogger-image-2054910127.jpg

all teh foils & perfume

blogger-image-1703478098.jpg

could barely get it all in the picture!

blogger-image-1883984160.jpg

What I took out.  had to snag one of the hair removing thingamajigs to try. hehe

blogger-image--2102683122.jpg

What I added in. was going to add more but I can't fit more!

I'm sorry ladies, I'm going to have to sit this round out. I've been sick the past week and am now really behind with work. The next person up is Feemia. Have fun:)

I'm sorry ladies, I'm going to have to sit this round out. I've been sick the past week and am now really behind with work. The next person up is Feemia. Have fun:)
Oh no!  I'm sorry to hear that.  I hope you are feeling better soon and it's not too stressful at work.   :flowers:

Good luck catching up on work!! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Maybe you can jump back in for the second round if we go around again!!

So instead of my planned schedule last night, it went more like this

1. Open box and spend 10 minutes pulling out random bags/boxes while my dog was giving me attitude because she knew it was time to go to the dog park.

2.  Dog park

3.  Sort thru more of the box while checking the clock every 10-15 minutes and reminding myself that it was going to get too late to exercise.

4.  40 minutes on the treadmill (so proud of myself for actually doing it) while pulling off my Halloween press on nails, because I thought I could somehow do a new manicure while looking through the box.  New manicure didn't happen.

5.  Finally got serious about the box and set up a 3 step sorting process, because I'm anal like that.  Can't let the box be in control.

2014-10-28 08.14.30.jpg

I'll get it packed up tonight or tomorrow and get it on it's way to our lovely box-starter,

@@tulippop no later than Thursday.

There's some great stuff in here ladies.  Thank you all :)

The box is packed and ready to be on it's way.

Here's what I took.

2014-10-29 19.33.46.jpg

Here's what I added.

2014-10-29 19.47.45.jpg

2014-10-29 20.30.18.jpg

I didn't label them, but all of the nail polish have been used for one manicure, except for the blue Nanaco and the Julep that is sealed.  The 2 perfumes have been tested as well.

This little guy didn't make it, so I removed him from the box.  Looks like the end popped open and the contents dried out.

2014-10-29 19.53.49.jpg

Holy Jumbolia!  Box is huge!  I had to restrain myself and wait until I got home from costco to open it up.  Will post pictures later....

@@chelsealynn and @@Elizabeth Mac are down for another round.  @@feemia, @@SnowLeopard, and @@Sheeeeeelby, would you guys like to do another round as well?  If so I'll weed out the things I originally put in and add more stuff!  

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok so here's what I took.. it's a lot!

2f2270f5bedf44e9fb974b44a599d9b5dde645c8.jpg

Thank you to whoever put in the shark tooth necklace!  I lark on the nina garcia posts and loved it!  And love the cupcake bathbomb!  And yeah I kinda took a lot of the nail polishes.. can't help myself.  XD

Bonus pic of my dog sniffing stuff I was sorting out for myself

d7dbfa18dc5d12f3df9a375e855c8be5db6af574.jpg

Oh yeah, and missing are a few items my mom took - a lipstick, a face cream and I think a hair spray.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back