Circular Swap #6 - North Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So are we just waiting to hear from @@SnowLeopard about doing a round?? 
Yup.  She couldn't make the first round so hopefully she'll be able to make this one.  If you guys want we can keep the same order so she would be further down the line if she wants to join in.  If you guys want to switch up the order, let me know because I need an address.  XD  I can mail it out on Mon or Wed (PO is closed for Veteran's day)

Here's what I'm adding

4cd67093f7391a7497b7a189c708cfb4942accda.jpg

These are used - The polishes a few times, the lip stuff was sanitized by me (wiped down and dipped in rubbing alcohol), pencil was sharpened, etc.  I think I used the purse once.  It's a Kate Spade knight scout or scout knight and it looks so much brighter in these pics.

84b3c84ab060eb2bddd4a24e055b7a1dcf828779.jpg

f7d84eb4d0e8134c6697c704f34a16b3ea006b27.jpg

Oh and I'll add the things you guys wanted from the first round that were mine and of course all of the other stuff lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I packed it up last night and it's ready to go.  I'll try to make it to the PO today but if I can't then definitely on Wed.  

I added a few more things..

6b2b8923795ea02956602823df5569f46df15d38.jpg

And look how organized it looks!  So much better than that bloody mess I sent out last time XD

3ba4ba90e705cf46bab1ff716eb0c8ad4fbde463.jpg

2 of the boxes are marked used with all of the used stuff, the little plastic bag on the top right has the stuff that @Sheeeeeelby and @Elizabeth Mac wanted from the last round, and remember that the fullsized BB creams (2 misshas and 1 dr jart+) are expired so use at your own risk XD.

And there was suppose to be a 2nd pic of things I added but well... when I looked for the picture this turned up.. 

7335d00aab33b5c460f0a83bd16361b3ec00df6f.jpg

That's my arm and a box.  So the box is a little bloody with only a part of my arm in it (and if no one is laughing at my little sarcastic joke, it's ok, I can laugh alone... in the corner... lol)

The box arrived Saturday! Everything was in good condition. Great packing job @@tulippop !!

There is SO much stuff, so I only took a picture of what I took out (1st photo) and what I added (2nd photo).

I'm most excited for the posiebalm. Birchbox has been sending samples for months, and I have yet to receive one. I really love the bright color! I also really like the sheer color of the em pillow plush lip balm. I've never owned anything by michelle phan's company, and I'm very happy to have this to add to my collection. The MAC eyeshadows are gorgeous!!! Pink is one of the makeup colors I wear most, so these are perfect. I'm also thrilled about everything else, but I feel like I'm droning on and on. Ha! 

Regarding what I added, I tried the MAC primer one time, but it's mostly full. Primers just aren't for me. I also used the Wet n' Wild palette a couple of times. Everything else is unused. I'm sorry the photo of what I added isn't very clear. I took it quickly after the excitement of going through everything else.  :wacko:

I'll send the box out to @@chelsealynn this evening!

photo11.jpg

photo22.jpg

The box arrived today!  My boyfriend brought it inside saying, "Here's your sorority swap box".  Had to tell him it was a circular swap.   :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
lol, maybe we should change our group name to ΠΠΠ (pi, pi, pi)

If you're in a sorority you should start one called SSS "Sorority Swap Sisters" lol

lol, maybe we should change our group name to ΠΠΠ (pi, pi, pi)

If you're in a sorority you should start one called SSS "Sorority Swap Sisters" lol
Hahah!  The funny thing is I've never been in a sorority.  I guess he was just thinking a bunch of females...and a box...?  Who knows.  Anyway, I'm waiting for my phone to charge and then I'll take pictures tonight and hope to send out tomorrow.  I'm hoping I can fit everything in!

Okay.  So the first two pictures are what I took out and the last two pictures are what I put in.  I will mail it out to @Sheeeeeelby tomorrow.

20141121_225542.jpg

20141121_225743.jpg

20141121_230212.jpg

20141121_230508.jpg

ETA: Oh!  The DryBar shampoo and conditioner were used once each and the three polishes under them are used as well.

Okay.  So the first two pictures are what I took out and the last two pictures are what I put in.  I will mail it out to @Sheeeeeelby tomorrow.

ETA: Oh!  The DryBar shampoo and conditioner were used once each and the three polishes under them are used as well.
Ah, did you take the MAKE palette too?  I love it but I almost never wear blues so if you took it I hope you like it!

And such a cute kitty!!!

Ah, did you take the MAKE palette too? I love it but I almost never wear blues so if you took it I hope you like it!

And such a cute kitty!!!
No, I didn't take the make palette. I would have if I didn't already have one from the vanity affair box though.

Back