Circular Swap #6 - North Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVE the vanity affair box.  I am so tempted to get a 2nd one. 
I can't wait to dig into mine.  I have it already but am saving it for Christmas.  I want that bath oil so bad though, my skin is terribly dry.  The box is a great value for whats in it so I can definitely see why you'd want to g et another one.  Once I try out everything I probably will too  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I can't wait to dig into mine.  I have it already but am saving it for Christmas.  I want that bath oil so bad though, my skin is terribly dry.  The box is a great value for whats in it so I can definitely see why you'd want to g et another one.  Once I try out everything I probably will too  ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Well I was saving up for the blowdryer and also to see if they came out with another limited edition box but this one is so good and such a great value that I ordered a second one.  XD  I'll be keeping about half of it and gifting the other half to a friend of mine so it works out pretty well for me.  I've been saving up points the whole year on a couple of accounts so I didn't pay much out of pocket but still! I can't believe I did it.  And I can't believe you have the restraint to wait until xmas!  

I got the box! Will post pictures later tonight. I will try to send it out Friday but with the holidays, I might not be able to send it out until Monday. @@SnowLeopard will you be joining in on this round?

picture time! 

What I took

blogger-image--1750211867.jpg

blogger-image-55660624.jpg

these were the used items I put in last time so I figured I might as well take them out if nobody wanted them last time. If you do, please say so & I will gladly put them back in! If not, I'll give to my little sister to play with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also took the purse but didn't snap a photo!

blogger-image--1127162613.jpg

what I added

blogger-image-1846416313.jpg

picture time! 

What I took

blogger-image--1750211867.jpg

blogger-image-55660624.jpg

these were the used items I put in last time so I figured I might as well take them out if nobody wanted them last time. If you do, please say so & I will gladly put them back in! If not, I'll give to my little sister to play with. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I also took the purse but didn't snap a photo!

blogger-image--1127162613.jpg

what I added

blogger-image-1846416313.jpg
I hope you like the purse!  I got it before switching phones and it doesn't fit my XXXL phone so I almost never used it.  XD

PM'd @@feemia will ship box tomorrow.  Meant to do it over the weekend, but I have been avoiding MUT so I wouldn't be distracted from studying.  I'll post the pics tonight.  I also reorganized the birchboxes by product type because OCD and moved the used polishes to an Ipsy bag to save some space.

Here are my (late) pics.  I wanted to post them sooner but I've been super busy with finals and my cable/internet stopped working at a super inconvenient time.  A technician finally came today, my cable company gave me a precise time slot of between 9-6. 

Here is what I took:

IMG_1396.JPG

What I added with a bonus appearance from my cat:

IMG_1404.JPG

And finally,[

attachment=10978:IMG_1397.JPG]

What is this, hydroquinone for ants?!

It expired in January '14, but I like the tiny jar

IMG_1397.JPG

My cats are the same way. Whenever there is some collection of things put out they must be in it. I'm glad somebody took the drybar shampoo and conditioner. I wanted to love them but didn't like the scent.

I received the box Monday, and it's packed back up and ready for the return trip to @tulippop. 

Here are my pics.

What I took

2014-12-16 19.10.26.jpg

What I added

2014-12-16 19.30.40.jpg 

Hey!

I got the box on Sunday but was out of town for a few days so I didn't know until yesterday.  Thanks for sending it so fast especially with Xmas around the corner (actually today!).  I haven't even opened it yet but boy is it heavy.

I think I'm going to skip on a 3rd round because I'm running low on stuff and might wait for the next round.  What do you guys think?

Merry xmas all and I hope everyone got something good this year!

I think I'm going to skip on a 3rd round because I'm running low on stuff and might wait for the next round.  What do you guys think?
 That's fine with me.  I'm to the point where I have everything that I want/need and not much extra to swap.

Back