Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay here are the promised photos.  Im sorry for the delay- the weekend was a bit crazy because we were in the process of buying a house! So exciting.

Anyway, here goes.

Contents of the box:

30dh5w9.jpg

What I took:

30wtul4.jpg

What I added- first I added stuff then I remembered I had a few other things to pop in, so that's why there are 2 photos :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

j8fzv9.jpg

2ilbhci.jpg

The box is here! I will try to post pics tomorrow and hopefully I can get it in the mail by Thursday at the latest!

I've looked through the box and made my picks! The box will be on its way to @@BeMyBait tomorrow! Thanks ladies for doing this, I've had a really fun time during my first circular swap!

What I took

image.jpg

What I added

image.jpg

I had a crazy busy weekend but I'm still with you guys! I will grab it up tomorrow and have it sent off by the end of the week. Hopefully with no spills or leaks this time. -_- /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Box will be en route to @@wadedl today!

Here's what I took:

20141214_201839.jpg

Here's what I put in:

20141214_202316.jpg

I couldn't resist smelling the Ghost Puffs body butter. It smelled SOOOO good. I behaved though and left it for @@kyxli lol

Last edited by a moderator:
@@BeMyBait Haha, if you want the ghost puffs, feel free to take it!

I actually don't think the box is going to make it to me before I leave for vacation. I'm leaving on the 22nd, and won't be back until January 4th. @@wadedl, you can feel free to skip me and send it straight to @@msambrosia, and I'll sit this round out.

I was trying to make it to the post office today but I am moving a bit slower than normal. Bent down in the shower to pick up the shower poof and then my back started hurting. I feel so old! 

Here is the box, I thought I might be able to get it into a medium box but then I found more stuff, not turning too well today.

IMG_4748.JPG

Here is what I took.

IMG_4747.JPG

Here is what I put in.

IMG_4745.JPG

I really liked the palette since it has such a variety of neutrals but I got a Z-palette and I have been depotting things so I am seeing how many neutrals have been popping up.

I will get this out ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have to skip too, only because we just bought our first home and I'm moving.  I worry I would misplace the box!

Back