Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The box should be here Saturday. I will be packing my son up for his school trip to Catalina Island. So jealous! If I am not crazy tired from dropping him off at school at 4am Monday morning I can send it back out Monday afternoon.

@@wadedl, if you're too tired on Monday, please don't push yourself to get the box out. I'm in no rush to get it, so definitely take some time if you're busy.

It's here, it's here! There was a little bit of leakage. Nothing was damaged except a perfume box. I'll just wipe everything down from that bag. Also the purity made simple leaked a bit. So excited to go through everything!

IMG_4453.JPGIMG_4456.JPGIMG_4454.JPGIMG_4455.JPG

I have gone through the box and repacked everything. The Beach Spray was in open position so it leaked and is half empty. I put it in the closed position and put it in the box and split the large ziplock bag of items that can spill into two quart size bags. I will post pics of what I took out and what I put in when they upload from my phone to my computer.

I have gone through the box and repacked everything. The Beach Spray was in open position so it leaked and is half empty. I put it in the closed position and put it in the box and split the large ziplock bag of items that can spill into two quart size bags. I will post pics of what I took out and what I put in when they upload from my phone to my computer.
Can't wait to see what you are adding and grabbing! Hope you found some stuff you like and are excited about!

There were some great items that I took out and I hope that the items I put in will find a new home. Been wanting to try NYX and Coastal Scents shadows and the colors are so pretty! My daughter immediately wore the jewelry  and she gave them back at the end of the day. Tooth paste to send with my camp to son and Clinique toner that I like on oily days and another version to try.

Took out.

took-out.jpg

Put into box.

into-box-3.jpginto-box-foils.jpginto-box-2.jpginto-box.jpg

The Tarte Lip Pencil was opened to look at the color and I think I nicked it with the cap but It is not swatched, same goes for the California Collection, open but not swatched. I think I swatched the two Julep polishes.

Same here! It looks great! I am so glad that a lot of my additions are going to good homes -- I love Nyx Shadows, myself, but I have so many versions of those colors that I just didn't see the point of keeping more of them. 

I better get working faster on those bracelets for my next go-around... I sat down to make bracelets and wound up assembling a gemstone necklace for myself I've been meaning to make for months.  :blush:  I already pulled out a bunch of items for next round from my stash; will have to see how much will fit when it gets back to me. 

I swear, I must be this circle's resident chatterbox, I feel like I post so much...

I'm sorry I havent been around chatting much- its been a busy few weeks for me. 

I've started compiling stuff to add when it comes around to me again.  I suspect by the time it makes it around I'll have a good amount to add. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I need to start compiling. I have such a hoard, it's ridiculous. I swapped away a bunch of memebox stuff a few days ago, but I still have a crate full. If anyone is really interested in Korean skincare stuff, let me know and I can throw more in next time. @@wadedl is the only one I know of that likes it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh nooooo! So sorry about the leakage! I thought I had everything packed perfectly. >.<

At least everything was separated into different compartments/packages so the damage was minimal.

That Psy Energy Mask made my skin look awesome! It really turned me on to Sheet Masks.

I need to start compiling. I have such a hoard, it's ridiculous. I swapped away a bunch of memebox stuff a few days ago, but I still have a crate full. If anyone is really interested in Korean skincare stuff, let me know and I can throw more in next time. Wadedl is the only one I know of that likes it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I love the CR Black Eyeliner too! I have two myself. Its so slick and super pigmented. I wear black eyeliner everyday too lol If you notice I hoarded all the black liners in the current box.

Does anyone have a black Cynthia Rowley eyeliner they don't want? If so, please stick it in the box and I will grab it in the next round! I wear black eyeliner most of the time and I am really liking the formula! My pencil is down to the last little nub so I'm in dire need of a new one. I know a lot of people don't like that one or don't wear black eyeliner so I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask!

The box is moving, and should be here tomorrow! If anyone sees anything they like on my trade list, let me know, and I'll throw it in the box for you.

Here's what I'm taking:

Photo Nov 08, 2 15 09 PM.jpg

And here's what I'm putting in:

Photo Nov 08, 1 30 56 PM.jpg

The BBW body splash and Tresseme hair spray have been used a few times, the Hard Candy eyeshadows have been swatched, and all of the nail polishes have been used once or twice. I put a piece of scotch tape around the caps of the nail polishes to indicate that they've been used.

I'll be shipping the box back to msambrosia on Tuesday. =]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back