Circular Swap #6 - Super Swappers Discussion Group

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I forgot that today is Veteran's day, so the post office is closed. I'll mail the box tomorrow. Sorry about that, everyone!

Did a quick pick through the box and everything arrived without spilling or breaking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to take the weekend to make my selections and hopefully get the box back on the move on Monday or Tuesday. (We are all up for another round, correct?) 

Thanks to @@wadedl for the little gift. It's so cute! The rollerball perfume smells amazing. I'm waiting for the lip stuff to warm up so I can try it out as well. And thanks to @@BeMyBait for the card. That was very sweet of you!

Yay, I'm glad the box made it to you without anything breaking!

I'm up for another round, but I'm going to be traveling for the last two weeks of December, and since I'm the last person before it goes back to msambrosia, I'm not sure if it'll make it to me before I leave. I also don't know what everyone elses' travel plans are for the holidays - is anyone else planning on traveling in the next month or two?

Did a quick pick through the box and everything arrived without spilling or breaking. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm going to take the weekend to make my selections and hopefully get the box back on the move on Monday or Tuesday. (We are all up for another round, correct?)

Thanks to @@wadedl for the little gift. It's so cute! The rollerball perfume smells amazing. I'm waiting for the lip stuff to warm up so I can try it out as well. And thanks to @@BeMyBait for the card. That was very sweet of you!
I'm glad you like it. I've had it as a Thank You since the summer swap and never sent it and took advantage of the box. It's one of my favorite scents.

I'm up for another round! I will be traveling the week of Christmas and part of the week before, but it might make it to me before I leave.

The box will be back on the move tomorrow. I apologize for the delay. I'd hoped to get it out yesterday or today, but I haven't even had the chance to really go through it. My grandmother fell and broke her shoulder and has been in the hospital for the past few days. She's not a surgery candidate, so they moved her into the nursing home last night. 

Thanks, ladies. She seems to be doing much better at the nursing home, better than she was at the hospital. They are hopefully she'll get to return home with some rehabilitation. :)

The box is packed up and ready to go. I'll drop it at the post office in a little bit. Tracking number sent to @gingerneko. There was so much stuff. I had trouble getting it packed in. I did end up removing a soap and lotion that I couldn't fit back in, but those were things I'd added in the beginning, so I assumed no one probably wanted them anyway. 

Took Out:

taken.png

Added:

added.png

Box has landed! Pics:

The box arriveth!

2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 recd 1.jpg

Alas, there were two casualties: 

2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 casualties.jpg

Here's the contents!
2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 recd 2.jpg
2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 recd 3.jpg
2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 recd everything 2.jpg
2014-11-21 circ swap rd2 recd everything.jpg

What I took:

2014-11-21 circ swap took rd2.jpg
What I put in:

2014-11-21 circ swap added rd2.jpg

I'll be putting this back in the mail tomorrow, though I may not make it in time for it to be processed until Monday. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be interested in a haus of gloi ghost puffs pumpkin butter? It is a 2 oz sample size the is still sealed from their fall collection, I had an extra one that I never got around to using and would be happy to pass it along if someone would enjoy using it!

Would anyone be interested in a haus of gloi ghost puffs pumpkin butter? It is a 2 oz sample size the is still sealed from their fall collection, I had an extra one that I never got around to using and would be happy to pass it along if someone would enjoy using it!
I would definitely be interested, if it's still around by the time the box gets to me! I have a sample vial of ghost puffs, and I love it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back