Circular Swap Round 2-East Coast Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ahhh thanks for letting me know!! I never would've thought to look there because I live in FL.
Ha, yeah, sorry, it was just how the number of people worked out! 

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just an FYI to everyone, in addition to the stuff I had set aside for this box, I have a TON of full sized stuff that I'm going to let my mom and sister go through, and whatever they don't take I'll put in the box. So sorry for the delay but it will make the box better. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

They are coming to visit this week, and then I'll ship it out. 
Box update?

Of course I'm asking cause..I'm next!!
biggrin.gif

So happy I decided to check out our group because I had no idea this box was getting ready to go out =D SO EXCITED!

I haven't sent it out yet--it's going out today. Sorry it took so long, my family came into town just as circular swaps were starting blah blah I'm full of lame excuses. 

I just went through my nail polish collection and cleared that out, so there are a bunch of those in there but they are all swatched or used a few to several times. They are good polishes (opi, zoya, julep, etc) so I figured I would throw them in there and if you don't want used/swatched things just don't take those. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Originally Posted by Jenna1006 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pls try and post pics of the box before you take and after I am really excited to see what's in it from each person.
biggrin.gif
 I'm after suenotto; I will try to remember to take pics! I have a big bag of stuff to add. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by koolcryyss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So far here is what I'm adding to the box!
I'm getting the box after you!
yey.gif
 What kind of colors are in the KVD palette? 

Originally Posted by onthecontrary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting the box after you!
yey.gif
 What kind of colors are in the KVD palette? 
I think it's called the sinner pallete, it's not brand new, but I've only swatched it before. It has pretty dark and dramatic colors.

Originally Posted by Playedinloops /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I haven't sent it out yet--it's going out today. Sorry it took so long, my family came into town just as circular swaps were starting blah blah I'm full of lame excuses. 

I just went through my nail polish collection and cleared that out, so there are a bunch of those in there but they are all swatched or used a few to several times. They are good polishes (opi, zoya, julep, etc) so I figured I would throw them in there and if you don't want used/swatched things just don't take those. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 
No box yet..Do you have a tracking no.?

No, I didn't bother with it because they never have the labels out at my PO. It could be delayed due to the storms on friday, not sure though..it should have been there before the storms. Although I've found priority can take longer than first class mail. 

Back